Midi Fighter Deckalized Mapping - Page 3
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Just checked it again. My LED's don't toggled on and off for juggle mode or when effects are toggled rather than just held. Each individual LED does light when pressed on its own. I definitely like the fact that there were LED reminders of what is toggled on and off. Any way to fix this?
    [Macbook 2.2ghz core 2, 4gb ram, 500gb 7200 Seagate Momentus HD, Western Digital 500gb external HD, Lion 10.7.2, Kontrol S4, Midi Fighter #67, Pioneer HDJ-2000, Traktor Pro 2

Quote Originally Posted by jthompsn View Post
    I think he means the 8 bottom buttons don't light up when you put it in juggle mode.

Mine was doing this today. I used the deckalized mapping to control only deck C.

Another question, are the in/ out port supposed to be set to all ports or midifighter?
    That's what I ment.

Sorry for the bad gramar I'm not an native en speaker.

Quote Originally Posted by redgoblin83 View Post
    That's what I ment.

Sorry for the bad gramar I'm not an native en speaker.
    Did you get a fix for this yet? Mine seems to be doing the same thing. What are your settings?
    [Macbook 2.2ghz core 2, 4gb ram, 500gb 7200 Seagate Momentus HD, Western Digital 500gb external HD, Lion 10.7.2, Kontrol S4, Midi Fighter #67, Pioneer HDJ-2000, Traktor Pro 2

I have to apologize for the noob panic, but thats what we noobs do...panic first think later.

Just reflashed the MF firmware and my MFing MF is SWEET. All systems are go!!!!

In case anyone else is having issues with their LEDs, make sure that your MF is flashed with the latest firmware. A few MF's that were sent out in our latest production run may not have been flashed with the latest firmware.

An easy way to distinguish this is when you plug in your MF after the LEDs snake through, the top left 3 LEDs will blink in succession and if the blinking is bright and solid you have the new firmware, if it is a quick dim flicker then you have an older firmware and should re-flash it.

If you need to re-flash your MF, check out this thread for info on how to http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11511

Tech Mentor

@flashflooder - do you think it might be an idea to get DJTT to email that out to all people who've just purchased one of the latest round of MidiFighters? I imagine you will have a flood of posts if not - mainly because everyone will want to try Deckalized mapping first and will spot the LED issue.

P.S. I'm waiting on USPS to get mine over the pond to the UK

Mine is from the very first production batch, so it could be it still has an older firmware.
    I will do the upgrade and let you know if this solves my problem as for jthompsn.

Seems to work now, just need to check how to use one mid fighter with the hercules rmx. Seems that I first have to import the midi fighter and then add the rmx mapping.

Tech Guru

it seems like in juggle mode only every second LED lights up. i assume this is done in order to differentiate from the sampler mode. however the difference is already visible by the sample LED, which is not lid up in juggle mode (or am i overlooking something?).

so imho it would be cool if in juggle mode the buttons would light up according to if a hot cue point has been set for the given button. obviously when entering juggle mode with no hot cue's set as of now, none of the buttons would light up, but i dont see that as a big deal.

PS: you might want to add a link to the demo video on the mappings page.
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

Tech Wizard

hey guys id like to first of all thank djtechtools for such an awesome mapping for the midi-fighter unit. im using the deckalized focused mapping and i was just wondering since im only using decks 1 and 2 is there a possible way to only switch between them when pressing shift+sync bc when i switch the focus back to deck 1 from 2 i hav to press additional times going from decks 3 and 4 and can be quite troublesome while doing some mixing. lastly when i enter sampler mode by pressing record the trans effect comes on as opposed to the slice effect used by ean in the video and i was just wondering on how to fix that thanks.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast