Midi Fighter Deckalized Mapping - Page 16
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast
    Tech Convert

I found the problem my self
    The zip file contains a gzip file, so had to unzip it twice to get the tsi file.

hey guys if i get a second midifighter could i use the first one for the deckalized ab and the second for the instant grat mapping
    would there be enough effect slots.
    could i maby make each betton load the effect aswell.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

The buttons do load the effects.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by mr.drumer.boy View Post
    hey guys if i get a second midifighter could i use the first one for the deckalized ab and the second for the instant grat mapping
    would there be enough effect slots.
    could i maby make each betton load the effect aswell.
    The short answer is yes it will work. However, you will notice that if you ever push a button that triggers an effect change, it will require two presses to activate the new effect. This is because Traktor takes the first press to change the selected effect and set up any parameters of the effect and the second press activates the effect. This will only be an issue for shared FX units between mappings; for example, the "sampler" in Deckalized (Slicer effect in FX3) and the Trans Stretch (FX3 Eff1) Beatmash combo in Instant Grat. If you pay attention to the screen tho, it's not too hard to follow.

Tech Convert

Default need help!

hello all, im a new comer to djtt. and fresh into the world of digital dj'ing if any one can help i would greatly apprecciate it. first question, i have an s4 with a new midi fighter i just received with the instant gratiffacation mapping, and whats the easiest way to go from the regular setting on my s4 (pre midi fighter) to the midifighter mapping? as i would like to use the regular setting on my s4 as well. is there an easy way to enable/disable the midi fighter in the s4 software while playing? . My next issue i'm having is in trying to figure this out myself in the controller manager i seemed to have fudged with something and now my midi fighter is'n working properly. the super combos arent working correctly and it seems that not all the banks on 4 banks mode are lit up. so do i have to reset it? if anyone can help or knows what i am talking that would be great seeing as i have a gig this saturday and want to work it out by then lol thank you for your time!

Quote Originally Posted by DREN View Post
    hello all, im a new comer to djtt. and fresh into the world of digital dj'ing if any one can help i would greatly apprecciate it. first question, i have an s4 with a new midi fighter i just received with the instant gratiffacation mapping, and whats the easiest way to go from the regular setting on my s4 (pre midi fighter) to the midifighter mapping? as i would like to use the regular setting on my s4 as well. is there an easy way to enable/disable the midi fighter in the s4 software while playing? . My next issue i'm having is in trying to figure this out myself in the controller manager i seemed to have fudged with something and now my midi fighter is'n working properly. the super combos arent working correctly and it seems that not all the banks on 4 banks mode are lit up. so do i have to reset it? if anyone can help or knows what i am talking that would be great seeing as i have a gig this saturday and want to work it out by then lol thank you for your time!
    Update the firmware, and if you want to disable the MF, unplug it
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Quote Originally Posted by DREN View Post
    Having the Midifighter mapped and plugged in does not affect the S4 at all, so there is no need to disable it. It's there and ready for whenever you feel like throwing something down.

I would delete the Midifighter from your settings, then reimport the vst using the Import button at the bottom of the screen.
    novation twitch | iMac 27
    blog | twitter

Tech Mentor

Hey guys,

I know that there is already chat about getting the Deckalised and Instant Gratification mappings put together but can I ask a mini-favour if anyone is already well versed in the mappings and modifiers to add the combo deck stop from the instant grat mapping to the deckalised? I understand that this is a big ask but if it would take someone else too long I'l go away and do some more research and have a crack myself but just thought I'd throw it out there as a bit of a tweak to the current mapping.
    London - UK
    VCI-100-SE Arcade Moded (v1.4 FW), 2 x CDJ-1000, 1 x 1210 MK2, A&H Xone:62, 2 x KRK RP 6 G2's, Traktor Scratch Pro 2, 1 x Midi Fighter, Audio8DJ, Focusrite Saffire 6 USB, Novation 25, Korg Kontrol, 1 x custom built MacPro (Quad Core i7, 6GB DDR3 RAM, OSX 10.7.1), 1 x MacBook Pro (2.2Ghz, 8GB RAM, OSX 10.6.8)

I just received my Midi Fighter today. Really excited about it, i got the instant gratification mapping to work. However, i'm having a hard time getting this particular Deckalized mapping to work.

For some reason when i try to unzip any one of the 3 files on the first page of this thread, i can extract the files but they don't have the .tsi extention to them.

Is anyone experiencing that also? Could someone send me those .tsi files please?

Just one more question. Do i need to turn the 4 banks mode off to get this mapping to work right?

Thanks in advance

Just got the .tsi files using my desktop and winrar, by unzipping them twice.