Midi Fighter Deckalized Mapping - Page 13
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

It's related to the browser/operating system. Could also be that the built in anti virus of the browser or operating system kills the content in the zip file.

Hi

Can anyone explain why my LED's dont work for looping when using the deckalized mapping with two MF's. For some reason only one will work.

Im using it with an ecler evo 5 mixer, but even without the mapping loaded for the mixer, and after doing the setup wizard they still only operate with one and not the other.

Any help would be greatfully received.

It's possible one of the two MFs just needs to be flashed with the new firmware. But I have problems using 2 midifighters too -- Traktor seems to get confused when there are two of the same controller hooked up, and I constantly have to re-select the "in" and "out" ports on one of the midifighters in the controller manager.

Thumbs up

Yeah mine does the same, everytime you turn off Traktor the midi fighters switch so that the 1st in line controls both deck A and B, its a pain having to reset them every time you load up, but you get used to it.

I'll try flashing one of the midi fighters to a previous hex file and let you know whether this cures my LED issue.

Thanks

Reflashed and still no LED operation on the 2nd MF...

Does anyone have working LED's on both MF's?
    Last edited by paulalexsaltis; 01-05-2011 at 03:50 PM.
    MBP 2012, Traktor Scratch Pro, Kontrol X4, 1x Midi Fighters, TR-8

I have used the deckalized mapping for 2 and it works fine. make sure you got the ins and out correct.

I alway make sure the midi fighters are plugged in and have the usb powered before I start traktor.

Maybe the output isnt properly defined for the second one?

I dont use a usb hub, so maybe that is where the issue lies...

although spending more money seems a little silly, I bought the official TSP to get it working on the advice of fullenglshpint who got a bit stroppy about my cracked version, and it made no difference apart from costing a fair amount of money.

So...

hmm, maybe I should try and borrow one to see if that does the trick
    MBP 2012, Traktor Scratch Pro, Kontrol X4, 1x Midi Fighters, TR-8

Ok how about someone makes a midi fighter sized controller that can cover the transport issues for the focused mapping so we can load up tracks without a mouse. Why not throw in some faders and knobs so we can mix internally? This and 2 midi fighters would be my ultimate on-the-go setup.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackJesus View Post
    Ok how about someone makes a midi fighter sized controller that can cover the transport issues for the focused mapping so we can load up tracks without a mouse. Why not throw in some faders and knobs so we can mix internally? This and 2 midi fighters would be my ultimate on-the-go setup.
    yep sounds great. off you go and make one!
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

I would really like to get a MF to use with an S4,but would i be able to use this mapping with the S4 software?Does anyone here,use one with the S4?

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast