Midi Fighter Deckalized Mapping - Page 12
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by musick View Post
    I'm loving the Deckalized Focus AB mappings for the Midi Fighter, but I'm not too fond of how the beatslicer works during sample mode in the Deckalized mappings vs the single Midi Figther 1.1 tsi. It seems that how the beatslicer works on the single midi fighter tsi, is more subtle compared to the deckalized focus mapping.. is there any way I could change the beatslicer parameters on the deckalized mapping so they are similar to the single midi fighter tsi?
    I apologize for the delay. It's been super busy and I know you guys have been expecting this but at least it is finally here. I've attached the Deckalized Focus_AB version with the Slicer settings from the original MF 1_1 tsi. They are definitely more subtle when it comes to the Sample Slice 5-8 buttons but I'll let you guys decide for yourself which one you like better.

If there are other versions of the Deckalized mapping that you would like to see these changes on as well, let me know and I will do it (quickly this time hopefully) to make up for my tardiness.

Quote Originally Posted by paulalexsaltis View Post
    I would like more beatmasher parameters, so I can chop the loop up finer and maybe jump backward and forwards. to be honest I dont use the additional mode activated by pressing shift and rec in beat juggle mode. Would ditching this provide enough space for 1MF on deck AB and the other on CD?
    You could replace Juggle mode with more Beatmasher effects but it would be weird to replace the Sample Slicer with Beatmasher effects because you can only access that after using the "Sample" (i.e., Rec) button.

As for 1 MF on AB and one on CD, this is more difficult and I'm pretty sure you would have to redesign a fair amount of the mapping. The reason is because the Focus_AB version uses Traktor's Deck Focus (the orange highlight on the Deck letter) function; but, since only one deck can be focused at a single time you can't use Traktor's Deck Focus function to swap between Decks A/B on one MF and C/D on the other.

A number of people have asked about a similar mapping so maybe if I have some free time I will try to put it together eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Remote View Post
    As a side note... what's Modifier 1 doing? I see you setting it to 0 alot but never setting it to anything else (this is on the focus mapping... hhmmm was it used for the deckalised mapping?)
    Mod1 is supposed to be a secondary tracker of the "Sampler" function being on; however, if I remember correct, it is only used on the non-focus Deckalized mapping (the one with four mappings, one for each deck). In that mapping, you should see M1 go to 5 when you activate the sampler.

Quote Originally Posted by Jergo View Post
    hey i use the ab focus mapping and i recently started messing with 4 decks and the 4 deck tsi is quite troublesome to use bc if one wants to get back to deck A one has to cycle through all the decks so i was wondering if possible to be able to perhaps maybe use shift+cue for decks C&D to emulate shift+ sync for Decks A&B
    I think the way you're describing is a little weird but you could easily use Shift+Cue to have the Focus cycle backwards so you could scroll forward or back and not have to cycle thru all of them if you want to go from B back to A for example. You would however have to remove the Shift+Cue=Drop Cue functionality.

Tech Student

Hey the downloads on this page dont work?
    It says the item is Invalid when i try to open it ??

Tech Wizard

I'm getting an MPD26 and can't wait to combine/map this out. Thanks for the TSI support flashflooder!

Tech Student

I need some help!

I'm trying to import the deckalized mapping for traktor pro 1.2.2 for mac but when I import it there doesn't seem to be any information in the assignment table. I don't know if it is because I need a newer version of traktor but I can't seem to update it via the native instruments website. After I download the mapping the shortcut thumbnail has a picture of the black screen with exec. on it.

Any help?!

Quote Originally Posted by djay View Post
    I need some help!

I'm trying to import the deckalized mapping for traktor pro 1.2.2 for mac but when I import it there doesn't seem to be any information in the assignment table. I don't know if it is because I need a newer version of traktor but I can't seem to update it via the native instruments website. After I download the mapping the shortcut thumbnail has a picture of the black screen with exec. on it.

Any help?!
    In order for this mapping to function properly you need at least Traktor Pro version 1.2.4 or above. I would try updating your Traktor software again.

Quote Originally Posted by DJK-gurt View Post
    Hey the downloads on this page dont work?
    It says the item is Invalid when i try to open it ??
    They should and have worked for others. I would try again, maybe with a different browser.

If you are referring to the initial zip files, some people have had problems unzipping them. I use 7-zip (7-zip.org) and it seems to work well for everyone I've recommended it to.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I've also seen a few problems with Firefox on a few different sites when downloading zip files. Not sure if it's related, but switching to a different browser seems to fix it. Wonder if FF changed something in a recent update?
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast