Cheap quality mastering!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Awesome, if he's as good as you say and I like what he does I'll be going to hi mfor all my mastering. Shit, even if it doesn't get signed or anything at least I'll be able to play them out and have them sound decent on a system

Quote Originally Posted by Nephew View Post
    Yo Drew, if I were to send him a a two bar sample and ask him to master it to see what he can do, would he be interested?
    What do you expect to hear neither notice in a two bar sample mastering? He would laugh at you, he's an experienced producer, be serious mate.
    "I was caught so many times getting oral sex in the booth it was disgusting. I would tell the girls, "Bet you can't make me miss a beat"" (Francis Grasso)

Home
    Mixcloud

Oooowwwwhhhh!!! Angel Alanis is your friend!!! Got a wikid remix he's done. Sound proper fat when turned up!!! Big Techno Fat Bass!!!
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

Definitely keep this in mind whenever I finish my 6-track "EP" that I've officially begun. :eek:
    LamboxMusic.com
    Newest release: A Pimp's Overture in B-Flat Minor
    Check out my free "Robo Rhythm" EP: Here

Soundcloud - Facebook - Twitter

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pepehouse View Post
    What do you expect to hear neither notice in a two bar sample mastering? He would laugh at you, he's an experienced producer, be serious mate.
    I should be able to hear a lot when A/B'ing them back to back actually, why do you ask? And I'm not doubting his experience or anything, but a $30 to master a track is rather phucking cheap. Just don't want to pay some guy $30 just so he can make a "smiley face" and call it a mastering job.

Banned

And like I said, if he delivers I'll start sending all my tracks to him, so it seems like it might be a worthy investment for him as he'll be getting more business from me down the line as well AND I'll be pimping him out to all my mates as well.

Quote Originally Posted by pepehouse View Post
    I'm going to go ahead and respectfully argue that you could tell a lot from a two bar sample. Maybe a 10 second sample would do the job better, but you can tell two bars that aren't mastered from two that are. Have you ever produced anything and and had it mastered? It makes a pretty big difference.

Just because someone is an "experienced producer" doesn't mean I'm going to throw my hard-earned money at him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephew View Post
    And like I said, if he delivers I'll start sending all my tracks to him, so it seems like it might be a worthy investment for him as he'll be getting more business from me down the line as well AND I'll be pimping him out to all my mates as well.
    Let me know if he agrees to it. I've been looking for a cost-effective solution to getting some tracks mastered.
    LamboxMusic.com
    Newest release: A Pimp's Overture in B-Flat Minor
    Check out my free "Robo Rhythm" EP: Here

Soundcloud - Facebook - Twitter

Banned

No worries brother man, I'll keep posting in this thread the more I know, might even post up the before/after results myself so people can hear it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12