PS3 arcade joystick as midi controller

Question PS3 arcade joystick as midi controller

hi everyone. to be honest i have no knowlage about this. i just did what i learnd in youtube instructions but never really made it work. co'z the use diffrent softwares and hardwares. anyways just to give you guys an insight of what i want to happen is. to make this PS3 arcade controller work in ableton live 7 or traktor scatrch pro. can anyone of you guys post a idiots guide for this topic. co'z i really have no idea. dont evem know how to map. i've been djing for a year now. and figured i need a new aproch on my set ^_^ then i stumbled on one of ean golden's video and was amazed my it. i think i am capable of this. im just not familiar with the softweres. i just wanna try this out on a Ps3 joystick first. and hopefully if i get better i prooly buy the midi fighter. hope you guys can help me out. thanx so much

Tech Student

wot happens wen u use the learn function up in traktor does it pick up motes cc keys or any signal

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

To make the joystick send midi you need some kind of diy midi kit, like the Hale32 or the midifighter