Introduce Yourself - DjTechTools Roll Call! - Page 100
Page 100 of 381 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 3806

Name's Doyle
    Nashville, TN

Posted as DJ Deks/Biting Bulleit before (not a sp error, Bulleit is whiskey)

Masterminded the sensation that was "DJ Cuddles"

Used this site as a resource for a long time, and it's helped tremendously in getting my act together and building a decent setup. I rock an NS7 with a separate mixer and FX unit; was the social chair of a fraternity, started DJing parties myself to save monies, got booted by ungrateful turds from said fraternity, continued rocking parties/melting faces with sweet soliloquies of sound anyways.

By the nature of most shows I've done (other than some hip-hop showcases and what folks down here call "raves"), I play a pretty eclectic mix to keep everybody happy. Started incorporating more mixing and super-hetty dubstep reworks into my sets recently though, so I'll probably be needing more hands-on advice soon. Becoming something of omni-tempo maximalist these days.

Much love to all, and especially Ean and the staff, without whom I'd have nowhere to make verbose posts. It's been awesome watching the site grow, y'all.
    "One minute you're on top of the world, and the next some secretary is running you over with a lawnmower."
    Death Before Dishonor
    Drugs Before Lunch
    -Motto of Aspen Gun and Drug Club

Tech Mentor

Alex
    Ashigari (not sure if I want to keep that but it's my usual nick in games etc)
    Switzerland, Baden
    House/electro/minimal

Just started out last week with a simple digital setup (X1, VMX200, audio 2dj, TPro) and I'm loving it so far

'Hawk', half of 'At The Airport' / Clark Hawke

Sydney, New South Wales (Australia)

I like to play around with tech, fidget and dubstep but i mostly play more nu rave heavy electro sorta tracks.

Used to lurk these forums anonymously a while ago. Now im back as my interest in controllerism has hit me hard (will be ordering 2 midifighters this week... so keen to try this deckalized setup) and this was the first place i thought of to help me get some controllers into my setup.

jprime / Jeremy

Out on Vancouver Island. Making beats under "Vipercorps." Breaks/nuskool Breaks/hip hop kinda guy.

Love my tables, love my controllers, love the hardware....bend it all to your will I say Well met.

1. D!RK // Eliot
    2. Los Angeles, CA
    3. Minimal, Tech House, anything with a darkbeat.

↯↯ OFFICIAL SITE // MY SETUP ↯↯

Hey have a round on us! JesC is buyin.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Hi,
    Based in Nottingham UK, been Djing for 20 years and on ableton for about 3, just bought an APC40 last week.

Currently got a mix of mine this week on the label Ninjatunes Solidsteel, I like to blend up anything I can. I just downloaded Bomes midi translator but its giving me a big headache just looking as all new tech things do.

I play a 2 hour radio show at http://www.purple-radio.co.uk/ on Tuesdays 8-10pm UK time.

Trying to get more work as a DJ this year, had a lot of trouble getting things started though due to family deaths and my music partnership and studio breaking up but in the last month Ive played at the Big Chill, I am playing at a festival called Festinho and have some other stuff in the pipeline.

I found this place through a google search about my mix on Solid Steel

So HELLO!!!
    Last edited by eleventhirtyeight; 08-15-2010 at 05:51 AM. Reason: INSERTING LINK

Opium/Dmitrij
    Lutsk/Ukraine
    House, Progressive House, Tech House, Deep House

Hi

Names Dj Tomahawk

From South Africa, just starting out but gonna be huge!!!

I love Electro House and Jazzy big band Beats

Default Traktor Duo Time Coding???

Hi

I have two turntables, an external mixer and am running traktor pro through a usb cable into the audio 4 dj converter. I am able to play tracks from traktors deck A & B, but I am unable to control the track via the turntables????

Please will someone help out and give sum advice

Thanks
    DJ Toma