VCI-300 and Traktor 3 (basic mixing) - Page 7
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Tech Guru

Here is the latest VCI300 & Traktor Pro TSI I am working on..
    enjoy DDTT users.

-I need help..anyone can get the led lights of the effects(off -position) when the effect button is off (FILES) is on,would be great..

added SHIFT + LOW BASS knob controls the loop amount as well..one can adjust using the buttons or knob.

enjoy & Merry Christmas

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fnyhzo

Tech Convert

Thanks!!! =) Merry Christmas to you all

Tech Convert

Ppl i have a problem in traktor pro.. Some tracks that have the pitch at 125 when a put in the deck change to 65.. How i resolve this problem?

Hallo, i use traktor pro with the vci 300 and the asio drivers. It works nice! thank you for the support on this side…

Is it possible to play the sounds in traktor pro like vinyl style in Itch? I mean, wenn I scratch the track on the jogweels and take my hand from it, I want that the track continue to play, but the track stopīs in Trator wenn I do this.

I try to do this, if I put my hand on the jogwheel and push it, then I press the play button. Now I can scratch the track and when I take my hand from the jogwheel, the track continue playing but there is a little brake between scratching and continue playing.

In Itch i have the real vinyl fealing, and it works nice, but can i do this in traktor too
    I hope you can understand what I mean, and sorry for my english

it is definitely possible to scratch in traktor (although my personal opinion is that the vinyl feeling in itch is much better than it will ever be in traktor).

which mapping do you use for your vci?
    to me that sounds like a problem with your mapping!

Tech Guru

yes, I had a problem with trying to gt Scratch to work like Itch.
    I had one button set to turn on Scratch Mode. and set Scratch to he Jog Wheel, but once it is ON , it stops the track like said above. What are the best settings you have ? I noticed in Ean's VCI-100 /TRaktor Pro Is Sick video, scratch works ok. Anyone can share these settings to implement them in my TSI for VI-300?

don't use a button to turn on scratch mode, instead use the midi note when you just grab the jog. the jog sends out 2 midi messages: one midi note when you touch the platter and one cc message when you turn the jog. use the midi note when you touch it to turn on scratch mode and then use the cc message for scratching, then it'll turn off automatically when you release the jog.

Are you sure about that? My vci-300 only gives 1 midichannel on the jog?
    When i give scratch on and scratch the same midichannel it wont work well.

yep, i'm sure
    if you push the jog then you will get one midi cc message, if you just touch the platter so the light turns red (without moving the jog!), then you'll get a midi note which is different from the cc message.

i don't use the jogs for scratching, but i use them for fx, i assigned the midi messages so that if i touch the platter then the effect gets turned on and by moving the jog i can change the fxs depth.

Very strange, for jog A i only get cc 64, can you look up the midinrs in your mapping?

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast