VCI-300 and Traktor 3 (basic mixing) - Page 5
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Tech Guru

I see there are 4 pages mapped here.Nice one, but any explanation of the functions? I am trying to guess around with the shift button and found effects by using the platter, but what else is hidden? Ean can you make a fat one with Bones for the Pro version? 4 decks, fx and..

Tech Convert

Well I got installed it etc.. Definately not finished. Is there a diagram somewhere of what does what? Als when playing a track and pressing sync totally messes up. Wherever you have it when you sync is the 0 point. SO 4.9% becomes 0%. Which leaves little room to adjust other tracks.

Tech Guru

I tried this and it has a good idea but I cannot even get the cue buttons to stay down (toggle) only via (hold). Also, the ptich control moves the pitch and the effects selection at same time..
    Anyone have a real good working one they can share?

Glen McArdle

Default Problems

Hey there, I've got my VCI-300 in today after waiting since august and it was totally worth it!!!

But, I don't want to use Itch, I use Traktor (not Pro). I have the latest mini translator and the latest TKS. files from techtools here. But all the cue and loop leds are not working, the play and cue button leds are not working, the line fader leds are not working AND the pitch faders hardly have any response. When I move it from full bottom to full top it only differs 0.1.

Has anyone got a solotion or a TKS. file that has all the functionallity (led's and stuff)

Thanx in advance!

Tech Guru

I am slowly working on a TSI for Traktor Pro, but should be done soon.
    I tried with T3.4 but easier to program with VCI-300 in Traktor Pro modifiers.
    I think the VCI-300 gets a little ignored here or maybe just new.
    I hope it gets a little more attention soon as it is a fine controller.

Glen McArdle

Does anyone else have problems with the right auto loop button not working in itch?. the one from the rigt deck works just fine, you press it , it lights up, it remains lit and the loop starts, but on the right deck it does nothing. it only lights up when I press it, but then nothing, no loop...

Tech Guru

what version u running?

Default My TKS full running (except Jog)

Hi, this is my TKS mapped for VCI 300, fully working except the Dj-Jog (I need Help!)
    Last edited by doop; 12-12-2008 at 12:37 PM.

Tech Guru

cool..check it out..
    how did you attach the file? I try every time and it does not go..

Should work if you go advanced in the reply and use a available filetype...

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast