VCI-300 and Traktor 3 (basic mixing) - Page 2
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Default scratching

hay does anybody knows if its possible to Scratch with the vci300 on traktor?
    I've downloaded this file and everything works fine except the fact that it doesn't scratch..

hay some gotta help he here!

i'm spending a lot of my time trying to scratch with the vci300 on Traktor.

after i've download this file evrything started to work fine except that i can't
    use the weels to scratch.

I just wanna know if its possible or not!?!!?

hay someone gotta help me here!

i'm spending a lot of my time trying to scratch with the vci300 on Traktor.

after i've download this file evrything started to work fine except that i can't
    use the weels to scratch.

I just wanna know if its possible or not!?!!?

for this time i donŽt use the jogwheels for scratching.

but i think it is possible to change the funktion to scratch.
    you must change the midi settings in traktor, not on the vci.
    go to the preferences in traktor, midi setup. there you can see all listed midi signals from the djtechtools .tks file.
    somewhere there youŽll find the properties for the jogwhells. to modify the properties you can add some new or change some existing midi settings. for chanching you can use the learn button.

you will receive more and better information about in the traktor forum (www.native-instruments.com), not about the vci-300 but for midi settings and...

beware, the settings for traktor pro to traktor 3.xx have fundamentally changed. in traktor pro there are no .tks existing any more. the new .tks files are now .tsi files and the midimapping has changed too.

I don't have a VCI-300 in order to be able to try out the .tsi files, but I wonder how effects are being handled (if at all)? Is there a similar method employed as I have seen for the VCI-100 EG SE in which a modifier key is pressed that converts the volume sliders and jog wheels into FX controls? Given the VCI-300's lack of dedicated FX buttons/knobs, I can only assume that a modifier key is the only way to go.

Tech Guru

Anyone get this working or new .tks for Traktor Pro?
    I am on a Mac and not tried this tks file yet, but does anyone find a fix for the cueing problem?

This is a tks for traktor 3, a tsi is for traktor pro and there is no tsi available for the vci-300 so you gotta make your own. In traktor pro i set a modifier button so i can use the effect and it works good..

Tech Guru

Are the pitch and platters working? ..I do not need to scratch, but need cueing and nudging? What works for you? Can you post the tsi file so we can try with Traktor Pro demo? I'm curious..
    Last edited by claudek; 11-13-2008 at 11:10 AM.

You need the mini.translator to let te pitchfader en platters work right in traktor.
    My tsi is still in progress and not ready yet, just give it a try it isnt that hard and you can assign everything the way you like it. I posted a map of all the midi nrs of the leds so thats a start...

Tech Guru

I got mini.trans working..I gotta give it a shot..It says it expires on Nov,22..?
    How you like it? Is it tight? I am not a good programmer with this as I am not a Traktor user. I will try. I wish Ean would rip this apart and see what he could make.
    Could we get 4 decks going? Hmm..

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast