Need Help with Deleting Hot Cue Mapping
    Tech Student

Default Need Help with Deleting Hot Cue Mapping

I hope I don't sound like a noob here but I'm having a hard time getting this to work the way I want. I have and LPD8 that I want to map for mapping hot cues and deleting them as well as mapping it for use with the sample decks. I've got it to map the hot cues and delete them using a modifier but it jumps back to the cue point when it deletes them. I must be missing something because i used to use the dicers with the djtt .tsi and it never did this. If anyone can explain what I'm missing I would be so grateful because I'm pulling my hair out at this point. Thanks

Tech Student

Just so I'm clear I have it set like this and its still snapping back to the hotcue when I delete them

set/store hot cue m1=0

mod m1=1

delete hot cue m1=1

I have the delete hot cues mapped to the same pads as the set/store hot cue.

If anyone could help much appreciated.

Tech Convert

In your mapping window set it to sort by controller and make sure you don't have any incorrect functions mapped to the set/store functions.

Also, from your second post can you clarify the line "mod m1=1" has nothing to do with the set set store ie it is not a modifier condition.