Zilchie's AKAI LPD8 Mapping for Traktor Scratch Duo (Full Deck Controls & DVS Mode) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by XFX View Post
    DJZILCH, Tnku man! You are my hero!) It works perfectly for my Tpro. Very comfy mapping.

Thanx man!
    The only thing with using this with pro is that (as i said in the included txt file) you have to turn on fx1/2 permanently on decks A/B (coz thats how it is permanently in duo)

Glad you like the mapping Took many many hours of trial and error and changing and remapping to end up with this , glad it can be useful to other people
    Setup:

Traktor Pro 2 / S2 MK2 / X1 MK2 / Audio6 / Pioneer HDJ2000 / Westone UM3X / rMBP 13 inch 2014 (2.8 GHz) / Focal Alpha 50

any updates to this zilcho? Did you eve do anything with 3 and 4?
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

hahaha ooops, sold the lpd8 already long ago

now using the X1 and the Traktor S4
    Setup:

Traktor Pro 2 / S2 MK2 / X1 MK2 / Audio6 / Pioneer HDJ2000 / Westone UM3X / rMBP 13 inch 2014 (2.8 GHz) / Focal Alpha 50

Tech Student

Dj Zilch i looooooooooooveeeeeeeeeeee youuuuu!!!! thankss man!!! i play with traktor pro scratch and your mapping for lpd8.......Boooooombbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb!!!!!!!!!!! ! my setup ASUS P50IJ+ AUDIO 4 + LPD8 + TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO + MIXER TECHNICS SH DJ 1200 + 2 TURNTABLES TECHNICS SL 1210MK2

Tech Student

Any chance of getting the led map for the lpd 8 ?

Tech Student

Hi DJ Zilch,

Many thanks for your program, it works perfectly with my Tracktor Scrath Duo !!!
    You save my life !!!
    Setup : 2 Technics 1210 M3D, 1 Technics 1200 MK2, Numark 5000fx or ESO HIP mixer, Tracktor Scratch Duo, Akai LPD8, Asus A6vc (Intel Centrino Laptop).

Just wanted to bump this thread, to see if anyone has managed to fix the leds ?
    Allen&Heath Xone:22 - NI Kontrol X1 - Novation Launchpad - Akai LPD8 - Traktor Audio 2 DJ - Pioneer HDJ-1000/Klipsch S4i in-ear headphones - Traktor Pro 2 - Macbook Pro 13" 2011 (Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM)
    Soundcloud
    Facebook Fan Page

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12