OT: What do DJ's eat? (like in food) - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Today~Pizza

Rich~whatever new expensive restaurant just opened in town

Poor~hot pockets, ramen, PBR

Fave~microbrew beer

Intoxicated /adj./ When you feel sophisticated without being able to pronounce it.

facebook.com/DJJakeLake
    jakelake.info

Today: Nothing yet

Fave: Yum Cha - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yum_cha

Money: Yum Cha - its not even that expensive really but its sooo good. Its more of a lunch kinda meal though. So if i am feeling thrifty n wanna blow some doh ill go out eat some mexican and have margaretta fish bowls *drools* I never really go out and buy expensive meals at all, its too expensive and i find it tastes as good at decent moderately priced places anyway.

Poor: Mi Goreng !
    Last edited by BentoSan; 04-19-2010 at 01:02 AM.

Redbull.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Today: I had a cup of Jello, Moxie, and a serious spaghetti dinner (late).

Fav: Bacon and Scallop Pizza. Either that or Shake and Bake Pork Chops with Au Gratin potatoes. Both served with a side of spiced rum mixed with Moxie. If you haven't ever had Moxie, you are missing out BIGTIME.

Money: I honestly really enjoy this Sushi restaurant in Natick, MA. It's called Minado's. It's an all you can eat buffet, ain't cheap, but it's always packed with people and everything is quite fresh. Probably one of the best dinners I've ever had.

Poor: Costco has random chicken bake and meatball bakes, which are little frozen sandwich things. Unfortunately, this is now my plan for the next 6 months basically >.<
    BREAKBEATS AND OTHER MUSICAL ADVENTURES
    Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Mixlr - Twitter

Oh i also make my own pizza from scratch (i make my own base and sauce), i have gotten quite good at it too ! Thin pan cheeze and pepperoni pizza ftw

When i got some time i wanna build my own pizza oven out the back

<3 good pizza ! Refuse to buy pizza from dominoes and the like now since getting into making my own.

Tech Guru

dude, I had made plans to build a pizza oven in my backyard this summer. pizza stone and 550 is just not cutting it anymore.

poor - pizza from a local favorite, and a dr. pepper
    rich - twice as much pizza
    favorite - food..... lots of it?

Quote Originally Posted by sine143 View Post
    dude, I had made plans to build a pizza oven in my backyard this summer. pizza stone and 550 is just not cutting it anymore.
    We should make a pizza <3ers thread and share our pizza knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    Oh i also make my own pizza from scratch (i make my own base and sauce), i have gotten quite good at it too ! Thin pan cheeze and pepperoni pizza ftw

When i got some time i wanna build my own pizza oven out the back

<3 good pizza ! Refuse to buy pizza from dominoes and the like now since getting into making my own.
    Awesomes!

Although my friend works in dominos (sucks to be him lololol) and he gets free pizza like all the time. Often means I get free pizza or other dominos stuff Would never buy any though, so over priced.

I like making my own pizzas but usually on pitta breads because i have no idea how you make pizza bases.

I pretty much like anything italian. If i could have it my way i'd eat like they ate in the sopranos. Italian aaaalll day. YEAH!
    The Prime Directive - Electro, Disco & House
    My SoundCloud account: www.soundcloud.com/the-prime-directive
    My Design & Animation Website: www.mintyfreshdesigns.co.uk

sauerkraut
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

actually, Cooking is my fav hobby. so i'll let you know what i have been up to this sunday. I made Fish in cream and herbs baked and covered with potato crust

Making my own pizza (with home made dought and sauce and everything) is also my specialty... its not even that hard to make better pizza than most local pizza places.
    DJ Blofeld - The Evil Genius
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast