Hercules RMX + Traktor Pro Effects
    Tech Student

Default Hercules RMX + Traktor Pro Effects

Ahoy there all,

I have searched the posts here and still cant seem to find an answer. I hope you can assist, my mappings overall present no problems, however, I seem to only have dry/wet control on effects from the controller. In other words I can activate the various effects, but cant control the percentage. Is there a control that I can use to increase and decrease the effects?

All you have to do it add an Effect x Amount for each of these effects.

For example If you have:

FX chained > Effect 1 ON > Button X

Add

FX chained > Effects 1 amount > Slider x

The controller manager is organized in such a way that everything related to specific functions are all grouped together.
    The Phat One

I have it setup like this : I have the Mic on/off button mapped as a modifier which I use to toggle "effect mode". The dry/wet is controlled by the left/right balance knob and the three effect parameters by the three adjacent faders. They are mapped inverted and with soft take over, they also engage Fx ON. I have Fx bank 1 set to advanced working as I just described, while Fx bank two is set to chained with the faders controlling just the one parameter per effect. I'm still trying to work those Ean effects combos :-)

I hoper this helps