VCI-300 preset file

Default VCI-300 preset file

I'm sure you have all heard it before but where can i get this file? The link provided doesn't work.

Tech Mentor

Which file exactly?
    I assume your asking for a TSI, there's a fair few member made ones (including my own) in the forums if you send 5 minutes looking.

It is the preset file that comes with the mini.translator.app. I tried finding it on here through the search function but couldn't. That is why i'm asking.

When you click on the link, nothing comes up.

basically, I have virtual dj and a vci-300 and can't sync them up. I don't want to use the software that comes with it.

Can anyone give me any suggestions of how to pair vci-300 with virtual dj?

thanks

Tech Student

I had the same problem at first.
    When you enter your email address to subscribe it will send you the links which include the preset file. BUT if you just click the link it will not work (specifically the preset file, the other links work). You actually need to RIGHT-Click and select "save link as..." or "save as..." depending on your browser. It's a .BMTE file and you just need to make sure to save it with that file extension. Once you save that BMTE file you can just drag it into mini-translator.

I tried that as well but it only saves a .bmp file which doesn't do anything. So, if anyone has the file. please share. thanks

Tech Student

Ok, here it is in a zip file. Just extract and you'll have the BMTE file.

sweeet. Thanks a lot man. Im at work right now but I'll save it tonight