Audio Kontrol 1 drivers wont install - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

OK, so I refused to be defeated. I finally got the AK1 working at full capacity. :woot: There were some files that just wouldnt delete from the first NI install-gone-wrong. I had to wipe out and reinstall W7. And still had to update AK1 drivers from the install folder. But everything is working brilliantly now. Traktor Pro, Cubase, Reason all sending pristine audio.

guess you were a bit unlucky, good to hear its working.
    < Progressive | Trance | Full On Psy | Liquid DnB >
    < Xone:1D:22:2D + Vestax PadOne >

What do you mean you had to install the drivers still , i think i am having this same exact problem.. one day it just took a shit on me, a windows shit that is. cause honestly it works fine, but i have to unplug and disconnect wires and all this crap just go to from audio kontrol 1 sound to , regular onboard pc sound lol. as of now though , it wont even recognize my AK1 ... i dunno whatsup i need to manually install drivers or something for it ,but i dunno how. I think this is what you did, could you please reply and tell me how you did it?

Love my AK1 but unfortunately the other day the pot for output 1/2 crapped itself (used to much as a volume control lol) so now it doesnt send any signal out. Great card for the price though. Anyone on here had a chance to look at the knew komplete audio 6 thats replacing the AK1?

Tech Student

Hi guys! I find a solution of this problem. You have to download driver from http://co.native-instruments.com/ind...udio_Kontrol_1
    and install it. But after this windows doesn't find your AK1. You need to go to system->device manager. You will see one or two unknown device. Click on this device by the right mouse button. Click on 'refresh driver' and send it to search on disk C or other disk where you have installed Windows. It can takes a few minutes and after this all must be worked. Sorry for my English, I'm from Ukraine))

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12