Traktor LED Mapping
    Tech Mentor

Default Traktor LED Mapping

If I have my controller set up so that when I press a certain button I enter "Juggle Mode" (could be any mode, just using this as an example) how can I map my controller so that this changes certain LED's. As in on the VCI-100 mapping, when you enter juggle mode, the cue-point buttons light up depending on whether or not there are cue points stored there. I know there is a MIDI OUT command for "Hotcue state" in Traktor, but the problem is if some of the LED's are already lit up, they stay lit up when i enter my different mode.

Tech Guru

Two outputs for the same button, both with a modifier condition relative to the layer you want them to light up in. So say when you enter juggle mode, you change to M8=1. The juggle mode led outputs will have the condition M8=1. When you go back to regular mode (M8=0) those outputs will have the condition M8=0.
    MacBook 2.4GHz, 6GB, Traktor Pro, Ableton Live, Bomes MT, Audio Kontrol 1, Vestax VCI-100 SE Custom, M-Audio Axiom 25, Akai APC40, NI Maschine, 2x Midi Fighters (c/o DJ TechTools - Thanks!!)

Mixcloud DJ Sets

Tech Mentor

oh so by changing modifier 8 to 1 for example, i also activate all the outputs set to modifier 8=1. but when I change back to 0 the lights stay on. do i need to set a command to turn the lights off when it equals 0?