Vci 100se freece's time to time

Default Vci 100se freece's time to time

My vci freeces ocassionally when i am using fader fx whit jog wheel tractor work's good even if vci stop's working,problem goes away if i take usb off and reinstal it. Have i but my usb in wrong port or does it depend?

i have ni audio dj 8 sound card acer extensa 5630 Intel Pentium dual cpu t3400 @2.16ghz 2.17ghz , 4.00 gt ram windows vista home premium.

and also i get click's to audio when i press shift button.
    Last edited by Yarsky; 04-03-2010 at 09:49 AM.

Do a search for the 'midi out bug' and windows. It will explain everything and give you a fix using a virtual midi port and bomes.
    www.djmoonie.co.uk
    The Left for dead show
    (GMT+0) Tuesdays Midnight til 1.30am, on www.phonic.fm,
    or 106.8fm in the south west of england.
    For private bookings, please use www.djmoonie.com

Moonie, I found your thread on Traktors site, but there are no links for a fix. Well done for replicating the error. I too am getting the lock up, however my VCI produces a deafening "scream" until I unplug the unit.... very concerning.

I will keep looking for this fix but if you can save me some time and just link me to the fix, I would be forever greatful

Thanks man

Tech Wizard

Cant find the post so I decribe in own words what helped me:
    1. Get the two tools: loopbe1 and bomes midi translator classic.
    2. in bomes configure midi in: loopbe1 , midi out: vestax pc controller and MIDI THRU enabled.
    3. in traktor prefs use vestax as midi in and loopbe1 as midi out.

Now i can use the full tsi ( not the fx glitch fix) without audio glitching and the freezes of the vci are very less often and if it freezes it doesn´t cause the deafening submicrodrumroll, i just have to reset the vci with the on/off switch and reset midi out in bomes to the controller as the setting gets lost when the vci goes off.

www.djmoonie.co.uk
    The Left for dead show
    (GMT+0) Tuesdays Midnight til 1.30am, on www.phonic.fm,
    or 106.8fm in the south west of england.
    For private bookings, please use www.djmoonie.com

Thanks Moonie. I saw that thread title when searching all posts by you. However I wrongly assumed that it wasn't the thread in question lol.

Thanks for the help. Hopefully can sort this now.