Download the Latest VCI-100 Mapping (3_5_1) - Page 3

View Poll Results: How Stable is this Mapping?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very Stable

15 22.73%
  • Almost Perfect

34 51.52%
  • Needs Some Work

17 25.76%
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Default Pitch Fader Problem

All working well apart form glitchy pitch faders

They require frequent zeroing, by pressing shift and sliding the physical faders up and down. The graphical fader does not travel the full length on the screen.

Excellent otherwise

Is there a way of changing how Deck C & D are viewed after pressing the dedicated buttons. I want them to appear "Full" not "mini" and with ADV controls on and cover art off.

Also prefer the Play/Pause button as it was before when it played from last cue point once pressed.

Would appreciate any guidance in making these changes as I'm not that confident in tweaking the TSI if required.

Thanks

Found solution to changing How Deck C & D are viewed. Activate the button then go into deck details to change. changing the settings when Deck C or D button not active will not do anything.
    Last edited by Audio Aerosol; 04-05-2010 at 10:20 AM.
    http://mixcloud.com/audioaerosol
    Black MacBook 2.4ghz 750gb HD, 8gb RAM
    XDJ Aero & Rekordbox

Tech Wizard

Got to test this out yesterday for a couple hours. Much improved! This has made me happy with my decision to go with a VCI SE.

I did manage to get my VCI to freeze up once when using the fader fx. I was getting kind of crazy with the fader fx, just for fun and I did manage to freeze the thing up, but it took a lot more effort to crash it than before. My glitchy fx assign noise is gone , but I am still getting a little popping sound with the shift button. Other than that, nearly perfect.
    MacBook Pro/Traktor 2.0.1/VCI-100SE/Akai MPK25/Nanopad/Audio2DJ

Tech Convert

Hi all,

Been trying out the latest TSI the past few days and have some observations:

1. LEDs will not toggle on & off. Seems to occur after using Fader FX. This also happened in the last version TSI.

2. New prob: Pitch will sometimes speed up and down erratically.

3. Songs will sometimes "skip" like a CD.

4. I lost my settings for the Generic Keyboard TSI that I sometimes use in tandem with the VCI 100.

Anyone know how I can get it back?

FYI: running on Mac OSX 10.6.3, FW 1.3, Traktor 1.2.4

Anyone else with the same probs? Thanks

Hey,

Really enjoying my new Arcade VCI-100

Only problems i have encountered so far that i didnt see already mentioned here (only read through quickly, may have missed them!) include the midi overload problem, seems to be fixed with the alternative tsi file supplied though..
    Also, if i sync deck A and move the jog wheel in scratch mode (disabling sync) i have to press the SYNC button twice to resync them (first press seems to do nothing)

There was also a time where the jog wheels were unresponsive, and didnt work again till i entered fader fx mode then exited it again. I didnt think to see if the faders worked, and i have no idea how i could re-create it..

Other than that, really enjoying it

fusion
    Black VCI-100 SE Arcade #220/350 with white buttons / knobs & faders
    Audio 2 DJ
    HD 25-1 II SE

To get your keyboard mappings back you need to import the mapping. Its in the traktor folders on your pc somewhere. Have a dig around its there. There is a performance and preperation one.
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by vageotter View Post
    hi guys!
    i start testing the new mapping and i think found a bug.
    when i hold the delayknob, hit the jog twice(so freeze is off again) and start playing with the jog it all works fine. but when i'm ready and want to use the volumefaders they do not respond. all the other knobs are working.
    when i hit faderfxknob twice the volumefaders r working again!?

so its not that of a big deal but mayby you can do something with it.
    i tried to do it again and i couldt duplicate it.

thanks for the work guys!!

traktor pro 1.2.4
    vci-100se arcade fw1.3
    vista
    genuine intel 2.00ghz
    memory 2.0gb
    loopbe1 and bomes

Ditto. Also, if you have a sampler running on deck a with the wet/dry all the way down then load a new track and try to use juggle cue points it brings the sample back in at full blast. I've kind of gotten used to it, but it is really annoying.

OS10.5.8
    Traktor 1.2.4

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMoleyMole View Post
    To get your keyboard mappings back you need to import the mapping. Its in the traktor folders on your pc somewhere. Have a dig around its there. There is a performance and preperation one.
    Great! Thanks for the info!

Nothing major here. Much improved indeed. No freezes yet.

WOULD LOVE TO KNOW HOW U DID IT. We should have some open source sticky to see how you debugged this mapping. I'm sure there are lots of ppl out there who would love to know how u did it.

Cheers,

fg
    OSX 10.6.4 | Traktor Pro 2 | VCi-100 FW 1.4 | NI Audio 8 | Xone 92 | M Audio BX8A Deluxe

Tech Convert

Hi All,

Another new observation:

For the 3rd time, I've experienced one of my MP3 songs skipping, and having pops/glitches that it never used to have.

I tried restarting Traktor, and deleting/re-importing the song into my collection and it stills plays like it was damaged, somehow.

I have the same song in my seperate iTunes Library and it plays fine.

I've only experienced this under this latest TSI and would like to know if it could be related.

Thanks.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast