DJTT album? - Page 3
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: DJTT album?

Tech Mentor

If you want to get some shit hot mastering Rob Acid will master your tracks for about 89Euros. Sounds a lot per track but he is one of the best for dance music and he knows his shit.

Quote Originally Posted by sine143 View Post
    Hrm, I assume these tracks should all be unreleased (at least label wise?) not a problem for me (cause I dont have any) but just as a clarification for contributers.

I think this could go well if we can get enough people in on it. Maybe spawn a whole slew of DJTT compilations.
    I'm gonna take that as you certifying your involvement with this project.

And yeah, I assumed that most of the tracks would be unreleased by any labels. Not too keen on copyright headaches...

Also if you guys could tell us all what genre of track you will be using, that would be cool... I'm using a dubstep track.
    LamboxMusic.com
    Newest release: A Pimp's Overture in B-Flat Minor
    Check out my free "Robo Rhythm" EP: Here

Soundcloud - Facebook - Twitter

dubstep ftw

also, compact mastered one of my tracks and did a helluva job, he may be down for mastering? don't quote me on that, the man's been busy recently.
    soundcloud.com/hpntk / soundcloud.com/freakstep
    freakstep.com / thefreakbeat.com
    me on beatport / me on djtunes
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ
    My solution: Pay some one to whack them so you don't have any competition

Quote Originally Posted by djhipnotikk View Post
    dubstep ftw

also, compact mastered one of my tracks and did a helluva job, he may be down for mastering? don't quote me on that, the man's been busy recently.
    For sure, I'll keep that in mind, don't wanna bug the man though.

I was gonna ask you if maybe... just maybe... you wanted to do some artwork for this.
    LamboxMusic.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lambox View Post
    For sure, I'll keep that in mind, don't wanna bug the man though.

I was gonna ask you if maybe... just maybe... you wanted to do some artwork for this.
    i would be honored

Tech Guru

Whats the timeline for this? I have a couple of unfinished tracks... maybe this is just the reason I've been looking for to get some of them finished up.

The reason I suggested the whole mix thing (although, it does suck for djs looking to play the tunes out) was because a majority of people on DJTT are just that: Djs (not producers). I just figured it would be a much larger community thing if the mix was back to back.

Only problem is, as demonstrated by all the back 2 back mixes on djtt, it takes FOREVER. Meaning, with all the other variables in this project that are likely to take forever, this whole thing would take 10 times forever if we tried to release a mix collab, as well as a production collab.

Quote Originally Posted by djhipnotikk View Post
    i would be honored
    Allll riiiight! That's tight man. Thanks.

On an unrelated note, I have been going through this track I'm planning on using and doing some minor EQing and compressing. And it's extremely tedious and it's giving me a headache. But I honestly had no idea how putting the time in really works loads of wonders... just saying... I've never done any real compressing/EQing before and I'm sorry that that's the case...
    LamboxMusic.com

Quote Originally Posted by sine143 View Post
    Whats the timeline for this? I have a couple of unfinished tracks... maybe this is just the reason I've been looking for to get some of them finished up.
    I don't think anyone's in a huge rush. We'll officially call the deadline at April 10th. Unless someone has an objection...
    LamboxMusic.com

i'm down with the deadline deal. i think if we can get really serious people on this then it'll go faster. this kind of carries more weight than the regular b2b mixes (not trying to downplay the efforts put in by those involved in the b2b's at all) just because it's 100% DJTT material/work.

and we all know the addage "good things come to those who wait" :P it may take a minute to get fully finished, but damn will it be worth it in the end.

I'll contribute! I make Electro/Deep House (think David Guetta/Kaskade), and Hip Hop. Are we shooting for a particular genre?

It might be a good idea to post songs up using DevShare or something similar.

Say someone has 2 or 3 tracks, they could post them up and everyone could vote on the one that makes the album?

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast