DJTT album? - Page 16
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: DJTT album?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky H View Post
    I don't know if you guy's sorted anything for this yet but if you're interested I am a web developer by trade and have my own hosting space so I could do a site for it.

Just let me know what domain name & send me the artwork and I can sort the rest.

We could just set up a soundcloud for it...
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

i'd be happy to host it for free on our website. we've got unlimited bandwidth

i'm working on the artwork..but we may need someone more experienced to help out :P if anyone's interested, i'll send you over the idea i have for it and see if we can go from there
    soundcloud.com/hpntk / soundcloud.com/freakstep
    freakstep.com / thefreakbeat.com
    me on beatport / me on djtunes
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ
    My solution: Pay some one to whack them so you don't have any competition

Quote Originally Posted by Lambox View Post
    No one has really said much about it, but I like the idea. How much money would doing something like that cost?
    I'd be happy to do it for free - I have a reseller account so I can add domain's and host them for free - the only cost would be the domain name registration, but it's only a few pounds - call it my little contribution.
    SC | MC

Quote Originally Posted by MaxOne View Post
    We could just set up a soundcloud for it...
    I had kind of assumed we would just do this...

Quote Originally Posted by djhipnotikk View Post

i'm working on the artwork..but we may need someone more experienced to help out :P if anyone's interested, i'll send you over the idea i have for it and see if we can go from there
    Excellent

I'd be happy to do it for free - I have a reseller account so I can add domain's and host them for free - the only cost would be the domain name registration, but it's only a few pounds - call it my little contribution.
    Really? That would be really cool of you to do that, but you really don't have to...
    LamboxMusic.com
    Newest release: A Pimp's Overture in B-Flat Minor
    Check out my free "Robo Rhythm" EP: Here

Soundcloud - Facebook - Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Lambox View Post
    Really? That would be really cool of you to do that, but you really don't have to...
    Yeah I know..

It's up to you guy's - if you wanna go soundcloud cool but the offer's there
    SC | MC

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by djhipnotikk View Post

I can contribute for the artwork as well, my photochop skills are real fellas.

Yeah I know..

It's up to you guy's - if you wanna go soundcloud cool but the offer's there
    I'd personally be really excited to do the website thing, and then that way we'd have a place to show any future mixes and collaborations. And it would allow us to present the CD exactly the way we wanted to. We could have separate pages for each contributing artists with link's to their websites and/or places to buy their tracks, etc,

I personally love this idea, we could always just host the mixes on SoundCloud in addition to this website.

(Of course, then we'd have to find a web designer, too :eek

Quote Originally Posted by mike_o View Post
    I can contribute for the artwork as well, my photochop skills are real fellas.
    Perhaps we could make every detail of this project a collaboration between more than one person, down to the artwork

Also, it just occurred to me that we don't have name for this yet. I was thinking of something along the lines of DJTT Producer Showcase or DJTT Presents... something like that. What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Lambox; 04-15-2010 at 06:06 PM.
    LamboxMusic.com

What's the latest on the album guys? Still waiting for the mix? I can't wait to hear it!!

I like the webpage/soundcloud idea. Also, maybe for the artwork, everyone could contribute something, and we could photoshop it all together, creatively trying to incorporate a little bit of everything.

...Or maybe have the cover be a blotter sheet with everyones DJTT avitars

Just a thought, haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Villinus View Post
    What's the latest on the album guys? Still waiting for the mix? I can't wait to hear it!!

I like the webpage/soundcloud idea. Also, maybe for the artwork, everyone could contribute something, and we could photoshop it all together, creatively trying to incorporate a little bit of everything.

...Or maybe have the cover be a blotter sheet with everyones DJTT avitars

Just a thought, haha!
    That idea about the avatars actually is a pretty cool idea, the only thing is that we'd have to have larger versions of them so that the image wouldn't be really small.

Actually, we could take it a step further, and anyone that's involved can submit a square image (say, at least 200 x 200px) and then we could do that blotter idea.

I know DjHipnotikk had started some artwork, but I'm not sure if he's gotten any farther with it.

And at this point we're just waiting for Tekki to finish up the mix.

As far as the webpage goes, well, I don't know. :eek: Any web designers in the house?
    LamboxMusic.com

200x200 is cool. I will work on my new logo. (http://journal.ome-les.com)

As far as the mix goes, just finished DL-ing the tracks. Had a few downloads that aborted while there was still a long way to go.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --