DJTT album? - Page 14
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: DJTT album?

Man I really wish I had the cash to pick up Nexus 2, I checked out some quick YouTube videos. Oh man...
    LamboxMusic.com
    Newest release: A Pimp's Overture in B-Flat Minor
    Check out my free "Robo Rhythm" EP: Here

Soundcloud - Facebook - Twitter

It's amazing man. I just wish i had the complete bundle... but it's almost $2000. Having only used free vst's in the past, I thought $350 was a little ridiculous, but it was well worth it. Now i've got to decide which expansions to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Str8upDrew View Post
    Sorry for the delay everybody. I decided that i didn't like the original tune i posted. So here's the real deal, final song, finished, download-able, and what not.

La Fin Du Monde - Making up for lost time

Nice!!! Glad LaFinDuMonde could be part of this album!!!!

^^^ Welcome to DJTT, and that is definitely one of my favorite songs of this album

Anyway, guys, since no once else said anything about it, I took it upon myself to figure out a general order of how the tracks will be laid out on the CD. Not the mixed CD (that's at Tekki's discretion), but on the CD of individual tracks. I tried to put the tracks into order first by general genre (which was pretty much House and Dubstep) and then by what I felt was more mellow through more driving/melodic. If there's anything you think should changed about the order, feel free to speak up, this is just my opinion.

Also note, that, unless you say otherwise, this is how your artist name and song title will appear on the tracklisting.

01. Max One - From The Soul
    02. Kereni - Circles
    03. Coop Devillin - Æolus
    04. Sunken Gear - Smiling Buddha
    05. TENTEN1 vs. theNAYBERS - Little Ghost (2010 Edit)
    06. La Fin Du Monde - Making Up For Lost Time
    07. Gudowski - Pure Substance
    08. Michael O'Hagan - Breaking the Classics
    09. DJ Hipnotikk - Keep it Trill
    10. Lambox - Memory Holes Funky Revibe

Note that Tekki is still in the process of deciding which track to use, and that ultimately will decide where that lands him on this list. I will be sending him the tracks tomorrow at around noon Central Standard Time, so you have until then to speak up. If not, forever hold your peace
    Last edited by Lambox; 04-14-2010 at 09:11 AM.
    LamboxMusic.com
    Newest release: A Pimp's Overture in B-Flat Minor
    Check out my free "Robo Rhythm" EP: Here

Soundcloud - Facebook - Twitter

Tech Mentor

if everybody's into it I want to do a mashup-remix of all the songs. I'm down to trade stems on these songs to remix each other and do a deep mashup set from stem/track loops.

if we each picked a song from each other to remix, and all did the remixes in live so we could combine them into a crazy self mashed mix, this would be different.

Tekki does the DJ Mix and I can do a mutation mashup of everyone's remixes.

what do you guys think?

this could be a sweet part 2 for this, after the collection is complete we have a 60 day period to remix each others tunes, then issue the remixes as tracks along with a mashup of the remixes as a set.

I love the mashup idea! Sounds like it could be fun.

Lambox- could you change my track to Coop Devillin- Æolus? (minus the question mark lol) thanks!

Thanks for the humble welcome!! Glad to be a part of the crew!! Drew and I are working on some tracks as well as getting some mixes out... Can't wait for the album to drop!!!
    Diz of LaFinDuMonde

Tech Wizard

This is a awesome idea! i would even put my producing shoes back on and contribute a track but my production computer is being updated with problems...damn new 890 chipset!

i believe this a huge idea that could bring the presense of djtt even bigger! i know over in australia if a continuing cd collection was released every year or so.. it would become big between producers and dj's!

when the deadline lambox?
    SmallCup

Hey!

If my track is going first, I got another track that may make a better intro to the album than 'From The Soul'.

It's a touch slower than "From The Soul" but is maybe a bit more intro-y...

Right Click to Download
    http://www.maxonemusic.com/audio/lockjaw.mp3

Whatever anyone thinks, i'm easy... or stick with From The Soul...
    Last edited by MaxOne; 04-14-2010 at 03:51 AM.
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Not toooooo much dubstep please j/k give it heaps lads!
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "