DJTT album? - Page 11
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: DJTT album?

This is tune i made a few months back. Kind of hip hop house ish type of thing.

It's got The Edge sample that Dre used in Next Episode. comes in on the second drop about 3 mins in.

No worries if you want to use it or not for the album... but just thought i'd fling it in anyways....

Let me know your thoughts:

CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Quote Originally Posted by Gudowski View Post
    Hi guys, some of crazy electro house - holiday time
    Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by djmaxone View Post
    This is tune i made a few months back. Kind of hip hop house ish type of thing.

It's got The Edge sample that Dre used in Next Episode. comes in on the second drop about 3 mins in.

No worries if you want to use it or not for the album... but just thought i'd fling it in anyways....

Let me know your thoughts
    Never hurts to just "fling" a track in

Quote Originally Posted by mike_o View Post
    here's mine as a wav file

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9DLFRUT7
    I can't tell you how much I like this song...

Okay, well, I got rid of the people from the list that can't or decided not to participate. So, of the people remaining, we have ~80% of all the tracks. Nice job guys. Now we just have to figure out how the selection process is going to go...
    Last edited by Lambox; 04-12-2010 at 09:05 AM.
    LamboxMusic.com
    Newest release: A Pimp's Overture in B-Flat Minor
    Check out my free "Robo Rhythm" EP: Here

Soundcloud - Facebook - Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Lambox View Post
    Okay, well, I got rid of the people from the list that can't or decided not to participate. So, of the people remaining, we have ~80% of all the tracks. Nice job guys. Now we just have to figure out how the selection process is going to go...
    wait so..when we get enough tracks for an album we have to then narrow them down again?
    soundcloud.com/hpntk / soundcloud.com/freakstep
    freakstep.com / thefreakbeat.com
    me on beatport / me on djtunes
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ
    My solution: Pay some one to whack them so you don't have any competition

Quote Originally Posted by djhipnotikk View Post
    wait so..when we get enough tracks for an album we have to then narrow them down again?
    That's what was the original idea, but I think that all things considered, anyone who submitted a track will pretty much have their song on the album. At 12 tracks, there's more than enough room on a CD...

Also that would just take forever and imo would just add unnecessary time to a project that isn't supposed to be too serious.

What do you guys think?
    LamboxMusic.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lambox View Post
    That's what was the original idea, but I think that all things considered, anyone who submitted a track will pretty much have their song on the album. At 12 tracks, there's more than enough room on a CD...

Also that would just take forever and imo would just add unnecessary time to a project that isn't supposed to be too serious.

What do you guys think?
    while i'm all for making this a quality project, i don't want to exclude anyone that wants to participate, that was my main point. but yeah, we don't really have a "committee" of sorts that could be the judges either, so yeah i just see it as time consuming/unnecessary. just my opinion however
    soundcloud.com/hpntk / soundcloud.com/freakstep
    freakstep.com / thefreakbeat.com
    me on beatport / me on djtunes
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ
    My solution: Pay some one to whack them so you don't have any competition

Quote Originally Posted by djhipnotikk View Post
    while i'm all for making this a quality project, i don't want to exclude anyone that wants to participate, that was my main point. but yeah, we don't really have a "committee" of sorts that could be the judges either, so yeah i just see it as time consuming/unnecessary. just my opinion however
    No I completely agree actually. Who am I to sit here and say that who's track can and cannot make it (or even if mine can, for that matter). And seeing as it is, all the tracks should fit anyway.

It's kind of like if you played t-ball when you were a little kid; everyone who played got a trophy.
    LamboxMusic.com

Listening to the tracks up so far at work. Great stuff guys!

lol love the t-ball analogy

Nice one :-)

BTW, i'd rather go down as just Max One ideally ;-) Everywhere else i'm just Max One but I can't seem to work out how to change my name in the settings here in vBullitin

Do you want a WAV of the track then?
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Quote Originally Posted by djmaxone View Post
    Nice one :-)

BTW, i'd rather go down as just Max One ideally ;-) Everywhere else i'm just Max One but I can't seem to work out how to change my name in the settings here in vBullitin

Do you want a WAV of the track then?
    Actually, thanks for reminding me, I wanted to ask people what they wanted to be credited as on the tracklist, in other words what do you want your artist name to be on the release??

And you don't need to send a WAV, a 320 should do it.
    LamboxMusic.com

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast