VCI-100 ... few "issues" please help real quick. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Now I'm getting the "Piano notes" when I hit Play and Cue on both decks... each ding is a different note. lol..wtf

Do you download the newest mapping that fixes the glitch error? What kind of computer are you using?

I would post all your specs/setup or a YouTube video. Be patient too.
    BlackBook, MidiFighter, Traktor Kontrol S4, AIAIAI TMA-1, Raw Passion

Yeah please post a video or sound clip. And also i do believe i know the sound you are talking about. I think it happen when itunes was running at same time as traktor. So make sure itunes isnt and see what happens.
    Maschine, Abelton live, Massive, Samson studio monitors, Ks4, New truss, revo 4, Chauvet minspots on the way,Traktor pro Thank goodness for just needing the sn#!!),2nd 13" macbook

All fire lost:Signed Vci-100 arcade, akai lpd8,Truss and all lighting, 13" macbook, hercules rmx

I custom build PC's, so spec's of machine isn't the issue

Seems that most of my problems have been solved with the "Internal Mixing" mode... the Piano notes are just it now. It's like it's using a few buttons from the VCI as "keys" on a piano... but they still do their functions. This must be an easy fix lol, and yes I need to be patient it seems.

Still have the "Piano note" issue... that's about it. It's almost like it's Traktors error sound or something..

Let me find a program to capture my screens sound / video.. I'll show you the piano note thing

O.k. Here's a video of me pressing the 2 "Play" and "Cue" buttons and the "FX Type" and "Route FX" (they are the ones that do the chord) on my VCI.... Also, you'll see that I circle this "controller" looking icon with my mouse toward the end of the video. I could've sworn that was LIT UP before.

http://www.worldpath.net/~digital/traktorpiano.wmv

Piano notes fixed.. had to mute the MIDI from my sound and audio options... strange.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12