Midi fighter mod question - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Wizard

yeah mate, looks all good, the panasonic faders are pretty good actually.

get some nice looking fader covers while your there imo.

for the crimps, just the basic ones should do, check the midi-fighter specs, all standard parts.

and the resistor should work fine.

Im at lismore, but i like alstonville more... i was actually thinking of heading up to gamedude's arcade store to get some arcade buttons. they they don't seem to like emailing people back..

Tech Mentor

ah nice dude small world, what school you go to i went to alstonville high. Yeah game dude is in springwood i have had nothing but grief with them over everything. Why not buy the dj tech tools arcade buttons quite cheap and shipping isnt to much.

Tech Wizard

tiny tiny world. i only just moved up to lismore over a year ago, been studying at SAE byron since i moved.

i was thinking about the djtt ones, but i can get the some ones from gamedude, which means i don't have to wait because i'm impatient and want to have my midi controller built in the next 10 days. if at all possible lol.

Default element14 new!

anybody check out the new site by Farnell http://au.element14.comwide range of products and great discounts

Tech Convert

What female header is suitable for the MIDI Fighter? Sorry for all the moron questions

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12