Traktor Pro 1.24 + Hercules RMX Mic/Sound prob
    Tech Convert

Default Traktor Pro 1.24 + Hercules RMX Mic/Sound prob

Hello everyone

I use logitech speakers on my xp 32bit system. I have installed the latest RMX drivers and use traktor 1.24. Everything is mapped correctly and working.

The problem is: Sound only comes out of one output, either my speakers or (headphones, connected through rmx). I can select deck a or deck b with the 'source 1& 2) buttons on the rmx which is good but how do I get it working properly? I have played around with the input / output part in traktor but no luck

Also, when i plug a mic into the rmx, nothing happens. I have pushed the 'mic on off' button on the rmx but no luck

Thanks in advance

Tech Convert

bump

From what I can see from your screenshots, you seem to be using the soundcard of the Rmx, so I'll assume that your speakers are connected to the Output 1/2 on the back of the Rmx ?

If so, then should have a configuration that looks like this :

Attachment 2246

Your main mix will come out of your speakers and monitoring out of the headphone.

As for the microphone, do you want to use it only for talk-over or for recording ?

For the Talk-Over: pushing the Mic On/Off button, will send the MIC signal directly to the main output. That's it.

If you want to use the microphone for recording:

- you first need to select the microphone as source for input 1/2 in the Rmx control panel

Attachment 2247

- Then in Traktor Input configuration, select input 1/2

Attachment 2248

Your microphone signal should normally be available for recording.

If you've mapped the Source 1 button to "Input Select", then you can toggle between external source (the microphone) and internal (mp3).

Aslo keep in mind that when using the microphone as external source, you cannot use the Input 1/2 on the back of the console at the same time.
    The Phat One

Tech Convert

Ok thanks but I wasnt connected to my speakers through the rmx.

I have brought the wire and now my speakers are connected to outbound 1 and 2 on the rmx

I can get deck A to play through the speakers and Deck B to play through the headphones,

How do I set it up?

Sorry for being a pain

Thanks

You setup as in the pictures attached.
    The Phat One

Tech Convert

I have but it didnt work ><

What exactly didn't work ?
    The Phat One

Tech Convert

Ah update, I installed virtual DJ and it works perfectly. Something to do with traktor

Tech Convert

bump