mapping stopped working in middle of use and wont work again PLEASE HELP!!

Default mapping stopped working in middle of use and wont work again PLEASE HELP!!

I got my oxygen 8 working perfectly in traktor 2 and was jamming out last night, then out of nowhere everything on the oxygen stopped working. I have tried reloading it in enigma and on traktor 2.... nothing.. it sends a signal, I can see it light up on my interface.. I have restarted in-between reloading too.. The only clue i have is that when i open traktor or when i reload the custom tsi file the delay effect is switched on to about a quarter of the range, thats the only thing it dose...when i turn the corresponding knobs signal is sent but nothing happens.. I REALLY hope this is a simple fix and somone can shed some light.. I have had traktor 2 for a day now and jammed out on the oxygen for maybe 4 hours. thanks for and help. peace
    2 x Technics 1210 M5g / Rane TTM 56 / Rokit krk 8's and 10s / Lenovo 15" i7 4gb / Oxygen 8v2 / HDJ-2000 / TSP2 Audio 10

ok sorry to post even.. out of nowhere in frustration i reopend traktor and reloaded the custom tsi file.. didnt do ne thing different than the previous couple time and it works perfect again all of a sudden... if anyone knows what might of happend please let me know .
    2 x Technics 1210 M5g / Rane TTM 56 / Rokit krk 8's and 10s / Lenovo 15" i7 4gb / Oxygen 8v2 / HDJ-2000 / TSP2 Audio 10

you are probably on the wrong channel or have loaded a diff midi layout inside the tsi, check all ur settings in the controller first? ive done the same thing with my oxy.
    [ ms ]