Traktor 1.2.4 - VCI-100SE 2_5 - Korg Pad Kontrol Mapping Problems
    Tech Convert

Default Traktor 1.2.4 - VCI-100SE 2_5 - Korg Pad Kontrol Mapping Problems

Hi Guys,
    I have got some serious problems using...

Traktor 1.2.4
    VCI-100SE 2_5_TPro 1.2.tsi
    Korg Pad Kontrol

I still got the overlay which matches with VCI-100SE 2_5...so I would like to keep that.

In the controller manager I imported two seperate TSI files as explained in Eans Video tutorials. The First one is the VCI-100SE 2_5...the second one is my Korg PadKontrol TSI which I did by myself and worked perfectly in all Traktor Versions before.

The problem with the Korg PadKontrol is that I programmed it like this (see attachment):

In Pause/Stop Mode

I push Note C4 which is the first button on the PadKontrol

then Traktor plays the file

when I loose the button the deck should stop playing
    thats how it worked before

(For example: I use it for setting two cue points...one for the Kick another one the snare....so that I can do some MPC live drumming to another track)

when I decided not to stop the music I programmed another button
    which is C#4....Play/Pause

so pushing C4 and a bit later C#4 means playing the audio file without any interruptions or skips....it goes on further

But when I now push C#4 (Play/Pause) it skips back to the first Hotkey. Why is that so?

Another problem is that the 2_5 TSI is setting cue points when I push the buttons which are programmed as Hotkey Buttons.

Please help....its urgent!

Thanks

Attachment 2214

Tech Convert

some more problems:

when I press Juggle on....everything behaves strange..all decks start to play, getting some glitches etc.

Looping does not work anymore

Sounds like you may have loaded 2 versions of our TSI file. Make sure you delete the extra one and that should solve the problem.

I cant help you with the korg nano problem except to suggest that you delete and re-create the mapping as there are some bugs in transferring TSI between versions of traktor where the mapping does not do what it shows you its doing. This sounds like one.

Tech Convert

cool...thank you so much. I am not quite sure what it was but I guess there was also a problem with MidiYoke and ASIO4 All. Any experience with MidiYoke and ASIO4 All? I think this tiny little programes destroyed all my USB drivers....don know!?
    I installed all versions of TRAKOR and it was always the same. So I deinstalled the mentioned programes and I also installed TRAKTOR 1.1.2 again. Unfortunately the older version .....but now it works again and I can DJ with it during the next weekend. I am using it with VCI-100SE_2_4 and my Korg PadKontrol TSI (see attachment). Do you think I have to re-create this mapping for TRAKTOR 2 Versions?

I will give it another try next week to check out the latest version of TRAKTOR with VCI-100SE_2_5...does that make sense?

I also have to order the new layout so that I can use TSI version 3 and the latest version of TRAKTOR

Thanks!