funniest thing to happen to you during a set - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Hmmn its hard to pick one. I remember spinning at a massive and im busting out a pretty cool routine and this dude is rolling face and somehow manages to react to every sound and effect and when it climaxs he yells at the top of his lungs i rule the universe. That was epic. But mainly its usual hot raver girls wondering what a midi fighter is, me showing em something simple yet cool and fucking em later that night, not exactly funny lol
    Silly DJ loops are for kids!

This is an amazing thread!
    I wish I had some stories to share but alas...
    Setup: Kontrol S2, Komplete Audio 6, Maschine Mikro Akai LPD 8, Akai Mpk49, Traktor 2, Ableton Suite 8.
    http://soundcloud.com/miishmash

Tech Mentor

im trying to think and im sure ive got some pretty good ones but the only one that springs to mind is the time i collapsed in the middle of one of my sets. would have ben hilarious for anyone watching but wasnt for me who broke the headphones and had a very sore head lol

now that aint even funny, could have made some damage... but LOL
    Samsung R780, Novation Launchpad
    NI AUDIODJ 2, DJTECH IMIX RELOAD, BEHRINGER BCD 3000, KORG NANOPAD
    VESTAX VMC002XL, NUMARK DM3000X, NUMARK TT200
    NI TRAKTOR DUO, VIRTUAL DJ 7 PRO FULL

I'm quite short and tend to hunch over while playing, middle of the night and everyone is drunk and/or on something, me included, i suddenly feel a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping on my head.. so i reach up and end up grabbing a handful of my friend's big hairy bollocks lol
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Yeah, and this one time it was, like 3am and I'm deep into Emacs up to my ears in edit buffers debugging this USB-MIDI driver and...

oh.

(P.S. Kappalite 3012LF drivers arrived today. I see cabinet building in my near future.)
    Last edited by Fatlimey; 03-12-2010 at 08:21 PM.

i dont know what fatlimey tries to say....

Quote Originally Posted by greatmesk View Post
    i dont know what fatlimey tries to say....
    Mainly I'm saying I live a boring life.
    Last edited by Fatlimey; 03-12-2010 at 08:44 PM.

doesnt sound boring to me

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Damien1138 View Post
    One of the first raves i spun at, a gogo dancer and I made eye contact and she pointed down to her special place. She moved her undies to the side and completely threw me off. trainwrecked the mix and got caught blushing hard. ended up dating her for 3 months
    lol what happened after 3 months? btw what type of music did you played? lol thats funny as hell man and im high + listening to tracks. gogo dancer means she works there? did she go to all ur parties and dance for you ? ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Animus View Post
    Hmmn its hard to pick one. I remember spinning at a massive and im busting out a pretty cool routine and this dude is rolling face and somehow manages to react to every sound and effect and when it climaxs he yells at the top of his lungs i rule the universe. That was epic. But mainly its usual hot raver girls wondering what a midi fighter is, me showing em something simple yet cool and fucking em later that night, not exactly funny lol
    dude i'm from new york, what type of music did you spin? and is this what you usually spin? and what club? or clubs have u been that there has always been a wild girl in who always looks to end the night in bed LOL ?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast