My Controllerism Project - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

arrgh i was going to leave it too but everyone said it was ugly even my girlfriend. it was gettin a but scratched and torn.

Tech Mentor

I thought you might get it restored, French polish an everything, pretty cool idea though I need to finish my DJ console and like the idea of sinking the arcade buttons into it.....

Cheers
    d

i just wish i could get the buttons to work i have soldered them all and conected them to the umc32 my computer recognise's the umc32 but sends no signal to traktor which is wank and i have to fit the mixer plate. i have just bought a sheet of black perspects which i wiil attach to the desk and mount the mixer bits in.

To keep people from putting drinks on it maybe put up a plexiglass perimitter... Nothing real high, just enough to deter people from putting their drinks up there.

I like this idea bro, real original.

I can imagine you sitting there behind the desk in an elaborate smoking jacket and cravat, pipe smoking some quality shag and dropping some real rad moves.......Ding Dong!!

Default the Plastic face plate came!

the Plastic face plate came check it! i think it looks sick can't wait to get it fitted and the potentiometers fitted. then i just have to deal with the issue of getting it to work.:eek:

with some tech support and some miner solder surgery it working well the buttons are anyway
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4xNP7wXE48
    video is not yet processed as i post this but check it when it does and it is off a phone its not great quality but you get the idea.

set up so far and been mixing with putting a new mix up on soundcloud filling up all my time on there gonna have to pay to put more up.....knightmare. and i was thinking of buying the midi fighter to add to my setup, and i still have to finish the mixer section.

If your gonna blow money on monitor speakers dont put them where the draws are, monitors only usually have a relatively small sweet spot and putting them where the draws are could be kind of a waste. Id use more traditional speakers with a wider sweetspot for a better sounding setup.

Other than that though, cool project keep us posted

i have had to drop the idea of making speakers, its just too much work i don's have the time, might get one of my mates who has just made a huge sound system to do it, just going to put a bass plate on the desk part with some rubber feet and a handle. it will be light enough to carry place's, if i ever get to playout again!
    Here's Where I Put My Stuff Remix's/Mix's/and............. Genrally Madness

Sound Cloud :: http://soundcloud.com/herbstrike
    FaceBook :: http://www.facebook.com/pages/HerbSt...2547446?ref=ts

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast