VCI-100 Mapping Version 3_4 (Stable) - Page 7

View Poll Results: Is this mapping working well for you?

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!

17 19.77%
  • NEARLY PERFECT

27 31.40%
  • NEEDS SOME WORK

42 48.84%
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by jthompsn View Post
    +1 on your first issue. Fader fx did the same to me yesterday, locked up, no button response. Hope this gets sorted out, love the flow of the mapping otherwise.
    yeah i get the same problem

fix??!!

I reloaded the mapping and messed around for about 30 min or so, everything worked fine. Gonna play some more later today for longer time. We'll see what happens.
    [Macbook 2.2ghz core 2, 4gb ram, 500gb 7200 Seagate Momentus HD, Western Digital 500gb external HD, Lion 10.7.2, Kontrol S4, Midi Fighter #67, Pioneer HDJ-2000, Traktor Pro 2

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Slackman25 View Post
    After loading the new TSI 3.4 onto Traktor 1.2.4 i can see the vci 100 in the device drop down but the only choices in the in and out drop downs are as follows:

None

All Ports

USB audio Device

What is the problem or what should i choose?
    If you only have those options it sounds like your computer or Traktor isn't recognizing the VCI, make sure it's connected properly.

Again, I had buttons on my right deck not responding (loop & sync) after a couple of shots of the slice button on that deck. I hadn't even used the fader fx yet.

Not a happy camper...

I would love to get some feedback from the DJTT mods. Is this something you are aware of? working on? what's the deal.

I have the latest traktor pro (not scratch), fw 1.3, audio8 (11.5 latency), macbook with 10.6 snowlep.
    Last edited by minimal; 03-14-2010 at 03:02 PM.

it is seeing the VCI 100 because it comes up in the device menu just not in the in/out dropdowns. The VCI is controlling traktor

Tech Wizard

This latest tsi is NOT stable at all. I have been having major problems immediately from loading 3.4.
    1: The cue buttons don't toggle cue + the leds don't turn on and off
    2: None of the efx can be turned on with the 4 buttons.
    The shift function gets stuck randomly so anything that has a shift + knob/button is toggled.
    3. fader fx led stays off.

ugh I'll post more as I come across them.

Update: I also found something weird with the temp bend/pitch increasing/decreasing.
    I sampled a couple bars with the sampler,then stopped the track that the sample was taken from. I started the track from the current position of where the sample was taken, and I get a strange pitch bending sound. It is sometimes pitched up or down. Anyone else come across this yet?

specs:
    intel MBP OSX 10.5.8
    Traktor 1.2.4 In/out ports set to vci controller.
    VCI-100 Fw 1.3
    Motu Ultralite
    Last edited by EliPsE; 03-15-2010 at 04:53 PM. Reason: update

Quote Originally Posted by EliPsE View Post
    The shift function gets stuck randomly so anything that has a shift + knob/button is toggled.
    I did a set on the TSI earlier.
    -Reloaded it twice.
    -Played around with the fader fx, slice, echo
    -4 decks

Sometimes the loop/sync buttons would get unresponsive. Hitting shift/loop seemed to get them unstuck. So maybe there is a problem with the shift mapping....

Anyway, after about an hour of workout traktor crashed, bad. I had latency at 11.5. Will boost up latency & try again.

DJTT input would be nice.
    OSX 10.6.4 | Traktor Pro 2 | VCi-100 FW 1.4 | NI Audio 8 | Xone 92 | M Audio BX8A Deluxe

Tech Convert

Wow, I can't believe you fixed the scratch bug!!! I thought it was a problem with my hardware! Thank you so much, this update is working wonders for me. My usb cable just arrived today to top it off. Ean you're THE MAN!

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Lay-Z View Post
    Wow, I can't believe you fixed the scratch bug!!! I thought it was a problem with my hardware! Thank you so much, this update is working wonders for me. My usb cable just arrived today to top it off. Ean you're THE MAN!
    Not for me
    I've got the scratch bug again ... only on the deck B.
    Decks A/C/D work well.

the slice and echo effect work with a big bug also only on deck B.

But I love this mapping philosophy
    Good job DJTT team ... but could you fix the tsi soon?
    Always too many cables...

http://www.recycleye.com/
    Music Video Inspiration

Loving the ideas behind this TSI however im having a few issues which can be quite destructive in a set..

The issues i have with the tsi are:

*The Sync button will become unresponsive sometimes and needs to be pushed multiple times..

*If i use the Slice/Echo effects sometimes the decks will go bonkers on me.. for instance the tempo will quickly start raising itself to the max to the point where you cant even understand what the noise is.. other times it goes super slow or just starts playing in reverse and if the other deck is sync to it everything just goes crazy... Only way i found around it was not touching anything and the pushing play/stop to fix it.

*I also notice sometimes the LED start blinking on and off when pushing certain buttons.

Is there a fix happening for these?
    Last edited by Midi Kids; 03-16-2010 at 05:11 PM.
    Gear: Macbook Pro 13" , Traktor Scratch Pro, VCI-100 Arcade, PIONEER HDJ 2000, CDJ 400's, Audio 8, Midifighter

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast