VCI-100 Mapping Version 3_4 (Stable) - Page 4

View Poll Results: Is this mapping working well for you?

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!

17 19.77%
  • NEARLY PERFECT

27 31.40%
  • NEEDS SOME WORK

42 48.84%
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

No sweat mate happy to help
    1x Allen & Heath Xone K2, 1xXone K1, Edirol PCR M1, 4x Numark TTXUSB, Audio10 and a truck load of vinyl...

Quote Originally Posted by one&2s View Post
    Perfect!! the headphone "shift" worked perfectly. Thanks so much man.

Everything else seems to work well except the LED's. When I use a few functions all the LED's twitch,
    especially with the sampler.
    Same here. When I turn sampler on, it make LEDs twitch. But it also increases one of the slicer paramters (pattern) to max, and when i let go it jumps bag to minimum. Seems to be doing two things at once.

Played with it lots more, and sync light/activation seems to be completely random, and does not always turn 'on', but rather just whilst the button is depressed sometimes. Can't quite figure when it happens. Seems very random.

Also, the effects switches don't seem to do anything, as do the effect knobs. I'm still getting used to the DJTT tsi though, so that may be me ballsing up!
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

Also, just found that for some reason, as soon as I load this tsi, I can't set Traktor to record mixes!?
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

Tech Convert

tried it. loved it. great job on the fix.

When I route FX, the lights no longer light up when I hit 'route fx'. The did in the last version of the tsi.

I'm running the tsi that was in the subfolder FX Route Glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly View Post
    When I route FX, the lights no longer light up when I hit 'route fx'. The did in the last version of the tsi.

I'm running the tsi that was in the subfolder FX Route Glitch.
    That is correct. Unfortunately this is a casualty of fixing the fx route glitching noise that some people were experiencing. However, if you press FX Buttons A, B, C, or D while holding Route FX it will still apply that FX Bank to the corresponding Deck.

Quote Originally Posted by flashflooder View Post
    That is correct. Unfortunately this is a casualty of fixing the fx route glitching noise that some people were experiencing. However, if you press FX Buttons A, B, C, or D while holding Route FX it will still apply that FX Bank to the corresponding Deck.
    Yeah, I saw that...just wondered about the lights

Gave the new new new mapping (3_4) a thorough run through and its all good to me.

The one thing I wish would be fixed (if possible) would be to disengage all effects once you turn off Fader FX. Though easy to do manually, it would be a nice addition.

I have not had any really LED issues, but I try not to worry too much whether the lighting correlates exactly to what is going in the software. I rely on visual confirmation from inside Traktor.

The only thing I would be concerned about it using this mapping in a club or other large setting. Has anyone used this live? I would be very reluctant to used fader fx (esp. in conjunction with another performance feature)--be too anxious about Traktor crapping out on me.
    BlackBook, MidiFighter, Traktor Kontrol S4, AIAIAI TMA-1, Raw Passion

Tech Convert

Hi ALl

I have imported the Glitch fix Tsi but on Deck A the jog wheel responds like an CDJ you cant scratch with it on deck A only deck B once the file is playing you can scratch please advise!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyDonePun View Post
    The one thing I wish would be fixed (if possible) would be to disengage all effects once you turn off Fader FX. Though easy to do manually, it would be a nice addition. ...

The only thing I would be concerned about it using this mapping in a club or other large setting. Has anyone used this live? I would be very reluctant to used fader fx (esp. in conjunction with another performance feature)--be too anxious about Traktor crapping out on me.
    +1 on being able to turn off Fader FX automatically. My problem with using this live is not that it's unstable but that it is so damn powerful; you can easily hit the wrong effect (or start a song and forget to turn off FX) and it can take a sec to figure out what is going wrong. This is just a practice issue I think though -- we'll see; I'm playing a gig the beginning of next month and I'm planning to use the new mapping then....

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast