VCI-100 Mapping Version 3_4 (Stable) - Page 2

View Poll Results: Is this mapping working well for you?

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!

17 19.77%
  • NEARLY PERFECT

27 31.40%
  • NEEDS SOME WORK

42 48.84%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Tech Convert

When i import this File the MIDI mapping box isnt checked, and it wont allow me to check it. only the 2_4 file will let me do it. i have traktor pro 1.2.4 with new VCI-100se. any ideas? thanks.

Wooo! Thanks Ean, can't wait to try this out when I get home..

Quote Originally Posted by Bunford View Post
    I use Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit and downloaded and unzipped fine. And opened up fine in Traktor. Not had time to test it yet though (but I'm using on a 1.2 at the moment).
    The "download here" link works fine, it's just the link in the "attached files" box at the bottom of the post that's corrupt. Trying now...

-kb

thanx djtt crew!!!! just got my overlay, arcade buttons and black knobs. gotta take my vci a part this weekend to install it all and put some nice flashy leds in there too.
    and with the new and improved tsi, i will get a whole new machine!!! thnx again!!

Default To ean!

Hey Ean, dude great work! Love the new layout and the tsi!

Just one thing though if you can PLEASE post a way to change the (Jogwheel+Slice and the Jogwheel+Echo)

I Love the old way that the FX resets when activated the way above, its not too musically correct (for me anyway), to have the FX (Jogwheel+Slice and the Jogwheel+Echo) stay in the same position as the user leaves it last!

If you can please just post a way to change this option, personally I love the reset of the slice or echo FX! Theres just a better flow about it, and more control of the output sound from beginning to end!

So if its possible I have asked for this before, please post a way to change your tsi 3_41 to reset the FX (Jogwheel+Slice and the Jogwheel+Echo) once pressed!

thanx man!

P.S. I have been following you guys for some time now, and this new tsi and layout is def one of the best you guys have come up with!

Happy Mixxing!
    2x Technics M5G :: Traktor 3.4/PRO2 :: Vestax VCI-100
    M-Audio Ultra :: Macbook Pro 13" 2010

Tech Student

I'm still having problems with the LED's and the FX on a VCI-100 standard with the firmware update and Traktor Version 1.24 The LED's aren't syncing with the beat and the FX slots aren't assigning to any decks. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha Solo View Post
    Hey Ean, dude great work! Love the new layout and the tsi!

Just one thing though if you can PLEASE post a way to change the (Jogwheel+Slice and the Jogwheel+Echo)

I Love the old way that the FX resets when activated the way above, its not too musically correct (for me anyway), to have the FX (Jogwheel+Slice and the Jogwheel+Echo) stay in the same position as the user leaves it last!

If you can please just post a way to change this option, personally I love the reset of the slice or echo FX! Theres just a better flow about it, and more control of the output sound from beginning to end!

So if its possible I have asked for this before, please post a way to change your tsi 3_41 to reset the FX (Jogwheel+Slice and the Jogwheel+Echo) once pressed!
    The only effect parameter that doesn't reset is the "Buzz" in the Slicer when using the SLICE instant fx button. The parameters reset in the ECHO instant fx. Instead of posting an alternate tsi, I'll let you know two easy ways to get around this.

1) Use the "Glitch" knob next to the Sampler button to change/reset the "Buzz" value after you've used SLICE to set it up for where you want it to be next time you press SLICE. This way you can get the best of both worlds.

However, if you want to actually change the tsi for a more responsive and permanent SLICE Buzz solution you should add two lines to the tsi as follows:

2) To make it easy, sort thru the comments and look for "SLICE set Style to zero". There should be "Effect Param 2, FX3 controls for Ch1. Notes D3 and F#3". You are going to want to mirror these two lines except for Effect Param 1, which in this case is "Buzz" for the Slicer.

The two lines you should add will read in the Assignment table as follows:
    Control:Effect Param 1
    I/O: In
    Assignment: FX Unit 3
    Mode: Direct
    Mapped to: Ch.1 Note D3/Ch.1 Note F#3 (D3 is the Deck A/C Slice and F#3 is Deck B/D Slice)
    Cond1: M3=0
    Set to Value: 0.000 (you may need to move your mouse into the Set to Value section and click and drag the value to get it to actually go to 0.000)

Voila! If there are any questions or confusion, let me know and I'll try to help.

Thanx bro problem Solved!

Happy Mixing!

SS
    Last edited by Sasha Solo; 03-05-2010 at 07:14 PM.
    2x Technics M5G :: Traktor 3.4/PRO2 :: Vestax VCI-100
    M-Audio Ultra :: Macbook Pro 13" 2010

Tech Convert

Still got a problem I mentioned earlier in previous thread about mapping 3.3.
    Firmware 1.2, TP 1.2.4
    In Fader FX mode the Level faders act as Dry/Wet controls instead of switching FX 2 (say Delay unit) on/off and controlling it's amount (as shown in the video). Same with the Reverse function in the bottom of the Level faders - it just doesn't work.
    -The level fader DOES NOT control the rate of effect parameter 2

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Moore View Post
    Still got a problem I mentioned earlier in previous thread about mapping 3.3.
    Firmware 1.2, TP 1.2.4
    In Fader FX mode the Level faders act as Dry/Wet controls instead of switching FX 2 (say Delay unit) on/off and controlling it's amount (as shown in the video). Same with the Reverse function in the bottom of the Level faders - it just doesn't work.
    -The level fader DOES NOT control the rate of effect parameter 2
    Same here, plus a lot of buttons including Shift throw pops n clicks out the main channel, same setup 1.2 FW 1.2.4 any advice? particularly on the pops n clicks from juggle and shift plus heavy glitching with Route FX (the fx fix tsi didnt help unfortunately)
    1x Allen & Heath Xone K2, 1xXone K1, Edirol PCR M1, 4x Numark TTXUSB, Audio10 and a truck load of vinyl...

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast