VCI-100 Mapping Version 3_4 (Stable) - Page 10

View Poll Results: Is this mapping working well for you?

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!

17 19.77%
  • NEARLY PERFECT

27 31.40%
  • NEEDS SOME WORK

42 48.84%
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
    Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by minimal View Post
    yeah, that might be the problem. i don't think the latest version of traktor supports 10.4. Do yourself a favour & get the mac upgrade for $30. It works from 10.4 too (even though they say it doesn't on the package).

cheers,
    sorry i was wrong..i've got 10.6.2 version and traktor pro..infact the Default setting for Vestax VCI 100 in trak pro does WORKS!!!! any ideas???

Tech Mentor

hey guys, trying to get an answer, i have the original overlays and 1.3 firmware and 1.2.4. which is the most recent/best/most bug free .tsi file? again for original overlays, not new overlays.

Tech Mentor

Hey Ean, having a problem with PRO 1 2 4. I have the original overlays (V2) and have been trying to use tsi 2.4 and 2.5 with the latest update of traktor. Both are behaving weirdly, lights are not working, etc. Bearing in mind the V2 overlays, and the 2.4/2.5 tsi's do i need to restore to good old 1 2 1/ 1 2 2 to get full use, or am i being thick somewhere.. (always a fair chance of that). Can you give me a definitive answer on which release of Pro 1.2 will work best with the V2 overlay and the tsi's i've got. many many thanks.

Tech Wizard djcelebrityt@hotmail.com's Avatar

hi mine crashes after 1 hour no cross fade have imported old mapp

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Moore View Post
    Still got a problem I mentioned earlier in previous thread about mapping 3.3.
    Firmware 1.2, TP 1.2.4
    In Fader FX mode the Level faders act as Dry/Wet controls instead of switching FX 2 (say Delay unit) on/off and controlling it's amount (as shown in the video). Same with the Reverse function in the bottom of the Level faders - it just doesn't work.
    -The level fader DOES NOT control the rate of effect parameter 2
    Hi Tim

Your reverse problem at the bottom of the faders is due to using FW 1.2 i believe. The note which gives that function was added as part of the 1.3 FW.

Sorry if this has been asnwered already.

Gav
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMoleyMole View Post
    Hi Tim

Your reverse problem at the bottom of the faders is due to using FW 1.2 i believe. The note which gives that function was added as part of the 1.3 FW.

Sorry if this has been asnwered already.

Gav
    MisterMoleyMole
    Thank you for the answer. You were the only one to do it. Seems it's time to get FW 1.3

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by marri View Post
    My setup is very buggy to say the least. Similar to the one described above.

Too bad I don't understand his solution?!?

For example. A simple task like loop 8 active doesn't even work. The "active" and "in" buttons lights up when I press the controller but the loop doesn't stay active.

Actually it didn't work in the previous mapping as well.

Also, many of the lights on the controller don't match the state in Traktor.

I don't even wanna go into the FX routing yet.

Anyone know what might be the problem?

Thanks in advance.
    - M.
    ---

My setup is:
    Mac OS X
    Version 10.5.8
    Memory: 4GB
    Traktor version: 1.2.4

I thought this was product support? Please help.

best
    - Marri

Quote Originally Posted by marri View Post
    I thought this was product support? Please help.

best
    - Marri
    I'll give it a try: Try reloading this TSI. Then make sure to set the In-Port and Out-Port for the VCI to the VCI. Close Traktor. Restart Traktor, reset all the controls (get the line faders to read, move the cross fader and tempo sliders, touch the platters). Close Traktor. Restart Traktor and try playing as you would.

This is a quick summary of what Flashflood wrote a page or two back. Traktor seems to need to read the TSI a couple of times to get synced properly.

Let us know if this sorted you out.

Phil.
    MBP 10.6; Itch 2.2; Novation Twitch; TP 2.x; MF Classic; Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    Apogee Duet 2; Reason; Ableton 8; 49SL MkII; Maschine Mikro; Launchpad

Tech Wizard

any news on the route fx glitch? i'm experiencing this with both an ni audio2dj and the korg zero4 firewire interface on a dell vostro 1310 core2 duo notebook.

Quote Originally Posted by sno View Post
    any news on the route fx glitch? i'm experiencing this with both an ni audio2dj and the korg zero4 firewire interface on a dell vostro 1310 core2 duo notebook.
    If you download the latest mapping you should noticed that there are two TSIs "VCI-1003_4" and "VCI-1003_4 (FX FIX)". The TSIs are essentially the same except the "FX FIX" removes the functionality of the FX A/B/C/D Buttons lighting up (to correspond to Decks that the FX bank is active on) when holding the "Route FX" button. Removing this functionality corresponded with people no longer experiencing the Route FX clicking noise that some have encountered.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast