X-Session Pro 4 Modes Mapping - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by olawrenceDJ View Post
    Hi Andre.

Could you place this back on rapidshare? Your DL limit is reached.

yousendit allows more than 10?

Thanks for this amazing mapping, can't wait to have a look.

Ollie
    Hi Ollie,

I’m at work now and here I can’t access those file share websites, but the attached on top of this post still working and if you want the “Single Mode” version you can download here: http://djtechtools.com/forum/showthr...on+pro+mapping

Anyway, if you have any problem to download it let me now, and then when I get home I upload it again.

Cheers
    Andre Leite

Tech Student

first off, love the mappings, i checked your PDF and this is JUST what i was looking for!

one tiny (or not so?) problem...after i load the presets only the left half of the device seems to be working...and the other half doesnt seem to be exactly how you wrote it on the pdf

is there some trick to importing? or perhaps something i am doing wrong? i went to settings>controller manager

i deleted my keyboard as a device, in case that was causing a problem...then deleted the mapping and reimported it after the first go round. I then re loaded the import file and it all came up fine. i then hit close and tried to play with it

gains work, but the volume, highs mids and los and fx all dont work as expected.

helpz? thanks in advance, sorry if im not clear, but im new to this stuff and trying to find my way

Hey atomsk,

Dude, I don’t know what’s wrong, because for me work just fine and I have 2 laptops with the same tsi.

What I would suggest is once again go to settings > controller manager, remove the device you have and use the “little” import (Add > Import), After all if working fine you can import your keyboard tsi if you want so.

Hope it helps
    Andre

Tech Wizard

Download doesnt work for me either, please re-up!

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by atomsk View Post
    first off, love the mappings, i checked your PDF and this is JUST what i was looking for!

one tiny (or not so?) problem...after i load the presets only the left half of the device seems to be working...and the other half doesnt seem to be exactly how you wrote it on the pdf

is there some trick to importing? or perhaps something i am doing wrong? i went to settings>controller manager

i deleted my keyboard as a device, in case that was causing a problem...then deleted the mapping and reimported it after the first go round. I then re loaded the import file and it all came up fine. i then hit close and tried to play with it

gains work, but the volume, highs mids and los and fx all dont work as expected.

helpz? thanks in advance, sorry if im not clear, but im new to this stuff and trying to find my way
    Delete all then it works, i also had cross-fader issue like mentioned else where in this forum

PS I just got the controller and I'm trying it for an hour or two its not that complicated. I almost memorised all function and love the browser mode. It all kinda straight forward. Great work

Any ways its a bit off topic but are there also hardware diagrams available of the x-session pro and or data sheet of the midi controller.

Tech Student

hi! newbie here, and first time poster. Dont know if this is completely off topic, so if it is, my apologies.

Im setting up my x session pro for the first time, and im trying to figure out how to set the kills for High low and middle to be the bottom of their respective knobs. is it something i need to add manually?

any help or directions will be appreciated!

Tech Student

Default X-Session Pro Mapping

Thanks for the Mapping man. I'm new to Traktor Pro but have used the X-Session Pro for a couple of years with the basic bundled M-Audio software.

This has pimped my XSP to new levels. I think after an hour using your more basic 2 mode mapping, this is the one for me.

I've slightly adjusted your mapping to revert back to the Pitch Bend buttons, just suits my mixing style better.

Tech Student

Hi, I cant get the effects to work with this mapping..any suggestions...the rest works ok.

cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12