little black buttons on vci-100
    Tech Convert

Default little black buttons on vci-100

ok so i have bought the VCI-100(guessing FW1.2 cuz ive not upgraded) and the 4 little black buttons dont seem to do anything...i fiddled around with them for some time and now im getting furious cuz i want them to DO SOMETHING!!! but anyways if anything i want them to to be CUP points thatd be awesome...i mean i do have a midi fighter on the way but its just annoying now and ive searched the web to see what they do and they say it does something with the tracks...anyways my rambling has a point...1. what do they do and 2. can i map them as cue points and finally 3. ummm im too agitated to remember...any help would be appreciated
    *~DJ Dephr0z~*
    Satellite A505 2.13GHZ, 4GB RAM, 500GB HD
    Trakor Pro 1.2.7 / VCI-100 SE(FW 1.4) / NI Audio2 DJ / Kontrol x1 / Midi Fighter

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Welcome to the site? What mapping are you using as that will dictate what they do.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Convert

sorry not new to the forums just havent really had to post anything lolz...umm the fresh out of the box mapping
    *~DJ Dephr0z~*
    Satellite A505 2.13GHZ, 4GB RAM, 500GB HD
    Trakor Pro 1.2.7 / VCI-100 SE(FW 1.4) / NI Audio2 DJ / Kontrol x1 / Midi Fighter