Akai LPD8 Mapping For Traktor Pro 1.2+ (Sven's Take on Ean's Midifighter Mapping)
    Tech Mentor

Default Akai LPD8 Mapping For Traktor Pro 1.2+ (Sven's Take on Ean's Midifighter Mapping)

Mapping made in Traktor Pro 1.2.4

See the attached image for the mapping. The bottom row of knobs toggle the effects and knob 1 toggles the shift. To toggle just turn the knob past the center value.

Enjoy. Will take suggestions openly.
    Setup: Studio XPS 1640 | VCI-100 SE | LPD8 | Traktor Pro | KRK Rokit Powered 6 G2 SE (Red)

Default LD8 midifighter TSI and Traktor Pro 1.27

I download you file and loaded the preset in the editor and the the tsi file in Traktor and nothing happens? No other devices are connected to traktor. I purchased the LPD8 last night at guitar center for $29.00. I want to trigger cue points and use the knobs for effects. Is there an update to your file?

take a look at this, is not exactly what you wanted, but you can modify the knobs for FX.
    AsusG2S - MBP13" - Touchscreen - Audio4 - S4 - BCR2000 - 2xLPD8 - Nano - TPro(S4) - Live8
    addicted to: Lyre le Temps Faithless Parov Stelar Paul Kalkbrenner Death in Vegas Fatboy Slim GS