Questions about mapping 3.3
    Tech Student

Default Questions about mapping 3.3

Hi Folks,

finally after waiting patiently I got my new vci 100 se (Firmware 1.3) which surpasses all my expectations. :-)
    Now I try to learn anything how to use it. But in spite of watching all videos, I still have a view questions.

First, what are the FX Preset buttons and how are they controlled? When I try to press one of the 4 buttons the light always goes back to 1 or 3. A short description of all elements would be great. :-)

Next, the Pitch Fader seems to be out of sync. When I just started Traktor (1.2.4) and I move up the Controller fader and back again, in Traktor the pitch fader moves only half the way then the controller pitch fader. After resetting the fader by double klicking on it, its in sync again. By moving down the Controller fader, the traktor fader first jumps up to 15% and then goes down, which makes it again aout of sync.

To easy reproduce this, simply start Traktor and make sure, the pitch bend is in the middle. The BPM is now at 120. Then move the pitch fader up to the end and back to the middle. The BPM is now by about 139 BPM.

Also I cannot use the whole fader range at all. Even when I set the pitch range to 100%, with the controller I can only use a small piece of this (about 15%).

Are this bugs or do I do something wrong? How can I fix this?
    Thanx and best regards
    //Rundolph

Tech Wizard

I know only the pitch fader issue.You have to press the shift button and move the pitch fader to have a physical movement.