Numark Total Control
    Tech Wizard

Cool Numark Total Control

Hi I am using a Numark total control with Traktor scratch pro. The problem is that I can only scratch when the track is stopped. If it is not stopped the track only speeds up or slows down the BPMS when I touch it. (any idea of how to fix this). Also I used to work with Cue before I decided to upgrade and found that there was always a pause after I tried scratching with the jog wheels. Is there anyway at all to fix this or is it just because the Numark total Control just is not that good. Thanks DJZ

Hey man
    TC has a dedicated "scratch" button, just below the browser dial.
    If you press it, with the standard mapping, I guess it pass from bending to scratching. There's also a mapping I did myself, see the attached file, and the video at http://www.vimeo.com/7347804 (sorry but it's in portuguese)
    Hope it helps

Dj Ivan Motta

Tech Wizard

Thanks That helped out a lot

Ivan, in your mapping, is the scratch enabled or is it key enabled? I watched your video and tried to see if you touched on this issue but did not see anything regading the scratch mode. Thanks.

não é muito difícil de entender portugues quando eu sei espanhol.. hehe!

i only have 2 questions!... how did you set-up your Dj I/O sound card with Traktor Pro, because it seems not to work as i did!

What are some differences between the pre-mapped Total Control program, that comes in Traktor .tks files... and the mapping you did?

boas idéias em seu vídeo!

obrigado anticipadamente desde mexico!