VCI 3.3 an traktor pro, just dont wanna work??
    Tech Mentor

Default VCI 3.3 an traktor pro, just dont wanna work??

hi all..

Im trying to get traktor pro and the new mapping to work

I have downloaded the latest mapping, i also checked on my service centre and it says that i have the latest version on traktor pro..

But when i load the 3.3 tsi i cant seem to get the VCI-100 to work but when i push a button the traktor midi logo seems to light up?

HELP PLEASE, sorry if i have left out any info

Tech Student

Hi there, i just brought a vci 100 arcade and it came yesterday before that i was working with a set of korg nano kontrol and nano pads, i think i had a problem which was similar to what you are experiencing.
    i over came this problem by deleting all the other/ old tsi files in traktor, which solved my problem because the files were interring with one another. i hope this helps.

Tech Mentor

hey mate how do you delete ur old tsi files within traktor??

Tech Mentor

bump!

can someone help me im trying to delete onld tsi files?

also i have a feeling its becuase im not on the latest version of traktor, but in my service centre it says i am

Default Re

When you load a new mapping for the respective controller, it should replace the old one automatically. If not, go to preferences, controller manager, and then click on "edit..." and then you can delete the mapping.

To check your version of Traktor, click on the Traktor icon on the top right corner of the window. You need to be in 1.24 or above to use the new mapping.
    BlackBook, MidiFighter, Traktor Kontrol S4, AIAIAI TMA-1, Raw Passion

Tech Mentor

hey mate thanks for that.. i am on 1.2.4 finally long story,

i did what u said i went into my controller manager an deleted the setting for my midi controller an generic keyboard.. then i reloaded it an hit enter

ill play around with it and see if i get the same scratch error that i keep getting

also how do i delete the scratch of the tsi so it cant keep stuffing up everything.. thanks

You can delete individual midi functions within the tsi. Just highlight the respective function and hit delete. You can sort the various midi functions by category to find the ones you want to get rid of.

Tech Mentor

i all problem fixed.. i did as u said an all working

also the vci problem was becuase i had the vci running through a usb hub?

The VCI can only run through USB. You can try switching USB cables--they have some at the store.