VCI-100 (firmware 1.3) note strangeness! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The pictures aren't missing anything as far as I am aware, they should be a complete and accurate representation of the midi and cc's coming out of the unit.

Your comment "thats something to start with, but written functions (not notes) is what i need" seems to contradict what you are now saying...

If you need the notes/cc.. my original reply is what you need!

End of thread for me...
    www.djmoonie.co.uk
    The Left for dead show
    (GMT+0) Tuesdays Midnight til 1.30am, on www.phonic.fm,
    or 106.8fm in the south west of england.
    For private bookings, please use www.djmoonie.com

I'm new to midi-mapping and i have issues planing the vci's layout like i want it to, because the FW 1.3 does so much more stuff with the knobs and buttons, like you would predict from just watching the hardware. so, as i said, your picture shows the notes the vci is "producing" under FW1.3. thats good "to start" an detailed "tutorial-like" list for the changes in FW1.3. For starters, your picture doesn't really say a lot and needs some explaining.

all i'm looking for is some sort of list, or tutorial to look at when you try to bring an idea into your traktor with vci+FW1.3.

some easy stuff, like pressing this button will change this button to this (for example the hardwired filter section which i'm having trouble right now). or explaining the new "filter-button" as i mentioned before. It could be called "DIY-MidiMapping Tutorial for VCI-100 with FW 1.3"

Then start a new thread with that same question.
    Or you can already find some answers about programming if you search the forum.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12