Want to change the Instant Gratification Mapping. How??

Default Want to change the Instant Gratification Mapping. How??

Hi Guys,

Forgive me if this has already been posted, but I'd like to alter the effects in the MF Classic Instant Gratification mapping. I typically only use decks A&B.

Can anyone tell me how to change the types of FX in decks C&D to widen my MF FX palette and assign them to decks A&B?

It looks like a mammoth task.

Thanks in advance of your help.

Rich
    Oh shit - There goes another set of speakers!:eek:

I see this coming up alot lately, I mainly use only decks A&B also but wasn't to bothered, suppose it would be nice to have a couple of extra slots for more effects bashing
    MacBook Pro 15" 2.0GHZ i7. Kontrol S4. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5. MidiFighter Classic. Aiaiai TMA-1.

Quote Originally Posted by r1chardell1s View Post
    Forgive me if this has already been posted, but I'd like to alter the effects in the MF Classic Instant Gratification mapping. I typically only use decks A&B.

Can anyone tell me how to change the types of FX in decks C&D to widen my MF FX palette and assign them to decks A&B?
    Are you talking about FX units 3 and 4 or decks C and D? I'm confused here.
    apc40 | ableton | ath-sj33
    deviantART | SoundCloud | facebook
    SKRILLEX IS THE BEST TECHNO DJ EVER!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I think he wants to free up banks 3 and 4 that control effects on deck C and D to use them and maybe add more effects for decks A and B

I don;t know if thats even possible or how you'd do it but would be a nice option, like a Super Instant Gratification mapping for just 2 decks!
    MacBook Pro 15" 2.0GHZ i7. Kontrol S4. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5. MidiFighter Classic. Aiaiai TMA-1.

Default Want to change the Instant Gratification Mapping. How??

Yeah. That's correct. I want to use banks 3&4 to provide more FX options for decks A&B, but don't know where to start.

I'd also like to remap some of the current FX - I don't need 4 beat masher timings and would prefer more variety.
    Oh shit - There goes another set of speakers!:eek: