2 Things - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 Things

Tech Wizard

Okay, So I tried adding the additional Deck Tempo Bend Down to Page 1.
    The only difference, is I used Note E8, not E#8, as that note does not exist.
    Just a typo I assume. Looking at the other pages... I also see tempo bitch bend down on deck b also set to E8.
    So.. this appears to have cured the problem for now!
    Yea.

Now, was there any knowledge on Point 1, why the unit boots into FX Bank B instead of say A?

Quote Originally Posted by lassemy View Post
    @blancodisco

I also had the same problem with the right jogwheel when i activated a loop.
    I looked at midi page #1 and found that deck A sends 2 notes on Deck Tempo Bend Down. So i added a Deck Tempo Bend Down for Deck B with the Note E#8, resolution fine. And that fixed it for me. Hope this helps.

This is exactly the problem, there is one very strange bug in the 1.3 firmware where if the loop button is engaged then the outside jogwheel sends out a different set of notes.

So, in the TKS I had to double assign pitch bend to both notes. Its possible I may have missed one on one of the pages- checking now.

Yep- happy to report that was exactly the problem. On page one I missed a tempo bend down.

Check out the image so you can see what is happening. Tempo bend up and down need to be double assigned. I am uploading a new TKS file to the TKS thread called 1.4 TT that has the problem fixed. You can also just add that assignment yourself.

Thanks for finding a bug, we have not seen one in a while. Are there any others that need to be fixed?
    Last edited by EanGolden; 10-08-2008 at 02:02 PM.

sh*** i have sent my vci to vestax yesterday...but i had the tempo bending problem also in the 1.2 firmware and with the old tks file...i donīt know...........
    Inhale innovation, exhale imitation

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12