Is it possible to map this inTraktor 1.2.4?

Default Is it possible to map this inTraktor 1.2.4?

I have two different issues.

1) I want to map one button so that it acts as a Toggle Modifier for my controls AND it triggers an action in traktor - both happen at the same time.
    Example: I press button "A" and let go. Traktor Window changes to full screen Music Library browser and on my controller: my play button turns into "Load Selected Track". Press button "A" again and let go. Traktor changes back to normal half-browser window and my controller's play button turns back into the play function.

2) On top of this, I want to make another button a toggle modifier for the same Play button. So I have two modifiers on the same Play button, but only one action is triggered depending on what each modifier button (A and B) are set to.

I think this is possible, but I want to verify.

i think what you'll want is....

first part
    map the button you want to toggle the 'browser only view'
    create a modifier (1 for this example)
    map the browser button, above, to it and set as 1 (this would be 'button a' in your example)
    then create a load command, map play button to it with mod on m1=1

so, you hit the button, browser comes up, m1=1 and play becomes load. hit again, back to normal view, m1=0 and load becomes play

second bit
    you'll need two mods, set as
    normal play action, m1=0 m2=0
    'a' action, m1=1 m2=0
    'b' action, m1=0 m2=1

i think this is all correct, hopefully it helps

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

I don't think this is possible the way you state it.. Shift modifiers cannot be set to toggle - only hold, direct, inc, dec and reset.

If you press button 'A' and let go it will set the modifier value, but pressing it again will just do the same.

You would either have to:

Hold the 'A' button whilst you browse and load
    Add another modifier on a different button - like a shift button, when you have finished browsing and loaded the track, hold your shift button then press your 'A' button again
    Hold 'A' and use the 'Cue' button to reset the modifier after you have loaded

Think that's right but if there is a way, i'd like to hear it for my own use
    SC | MC

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky H View Post
    I don't think this is possible the way you state it.. Shift modifiers cannot be set to toggle - only hold, direct, inc, dec and reset.
    i'm pretty sure i've got a toggle mod, it's on my vci on the button that switches the 'page' of the effects section, to link another button in with that section. but deck specific

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Actually yeah I've just tried it and I got it working

But you have to set the modifier to change depending upon what its own value is - didn't know you could do that

Button A: Play/Pause - M1 = 0
    Button A: Load Selected - M1 = 1
    Button B: Set M1 to 1 - M1 = 0
    Button B: Set M1 to 0 - M1 = 1
    Button B: Only Browser Toggle
    SC | MC

Thank you guys for the reassurance! I will check this out when I first get a chance to.