scratch pro? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: scratch pro?

Free, I really dont think so, remember when we went from 2.6 to 3? Now were going from 3.4 to PRO. Sh!t I cant wait even If I have to pay $200.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

I saw the cached NI msg board no real big info there

http://209.85.173.104/search?q=cache...ient=firefox-a

Quote Originally Posted by nem0nic View Post
    I'm only guessing here, but this is probably what happened...

When a new product is about to be released, the manufacturer puts together press kits for the item. They also do alot of demos to retailers showing what the product can do. In the case of print media (magazines like Remix), there needs to be as much as a month of lead time. Usually in these cases, the manufacturer and the retailer sign an agreement that stipulates when knowledge of that item will be made public.

Unfortunately, some retailers make mistakes and info gets released early. This can be an administrative error, a web development mistake, or (unfortunately) a pattern of poor behavior. Whatever the cause, when it pops up in the wild once, other retailers see that and put THEIR stuff online as well.
    I'm pretty sure that is exactly what happened.

Well...I should say that I know that is exactly what happened.

got some more info from pricegrabber....

Native Instruments Traktor Pro DJ Software
    (MPN: 17642)
    Price Range: $199.00 from 2 Sellers
    Description: Native Instruments Traktor Pro DJ Software sets the standard for power, reliability, and creativity in DJing. Traktor Pro is the culmination of a decade of DJ software development. Designed to meet the needs of the professional DJ, Traktor .... Read More
    Description: Native Instruments Traktor Pro DJ Software sets the standard for power, reliability, and creativity in DJing. Traktor Pro is the culmination of a decade of DJ software development. Designed to meet the needs of the professional DJ, Traktor Pro incorporates streamlined industry-standard workflows. Boasting 21 new creative effects and pre-assigned yet flexible MIDI mapping of all major controllers available the Tracktor Pro software is easy to use, and chock full of features to bring an audience to its feet. Add to this the fact that it incorporates premium sound quality and up to four playback decks and you, too, will see that Traktor Pro redefines the art of DJing. Traktor Pro Features Re-engineered, high-contrast graphical user interface 21 high quality, assignable FX from reverbs and delays to tempo synched capabilities 2 independent FX slots with flexible routing possibilities Chain up to 3 FX per slot Storable FX parameter settings Visual browsing of your entire music collection using acover flowlayout. Advanced tempo synchronization and automatic track beat-gridding All industry leading controllers pre-mapped for plug n play Improved file management, incremental search, supporting all file types

You guys are all over it like butter on bread!

Tech Mentor

it looks like the same traktor scratch to me ...i really dont think is the same as Traktor DJ studio....i think this is going to be a new version of trakto scratch

I do also think that this is a new Scratch version, and not a new version like in Version 4. Or maybe it is, and thats why they had 50% off for all Traktor 3.x sales in the summer, to make the LAST BUCK from their software. Oh well, I am pretty happy with 3 at the moment, and it works fine with my turntables. I would love to see an update though, so that you would not have to have Scratch installed in order to use your turntables in Traktor 3.

We will see. Good news anyways, however it goes

Quote Originally Posted by eangolde View Post
    You guys are all over it like butter on bread!
    Yeah someone mentions a new version of Traktor and being all the NI junkies we are... everyone gets super excited

Default I want some crack! (Traktor Pro)

Sorry Bento,

Music is my drug, and traktor is my crack pipe

Last edited by JesC; 10-08-2008 at 12:16 AM.

this looks cool imo, im interested! I wonder how customable the new interface will be, it hints of what i read of up to 4 decks, so i hope for the possibility of a good 3 deck layout, i rly miss that atm in Traktor.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast