VCI-300 Traktor1.2 [w/ SHIFT map photo-graphed] - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Dude, NI and Vestax don't care about a traktor mapping for the VCI-300. It's been put out before, NI will never publish and official mapping for a Serato Itch based controller. Honestly man, if you figured out something good for you, enjoy it on your own then. One thing that was difficult to figure out was how to get the jogs to scratch well, this site once had the midi converter, then some folks tried several mappings, finally Zac from this site figured out a simple mapping, shared it with the group and it worked.

Honestly I don't give a shit about pitch bend with Traktor and a VCI-300. I think you are a show-off ass with all your smiley faces and back-to-back posts about what you figured out and proved some Italian guy wrong. What good does that do for the Traktor based DJ community. None. Ultimately if you want a better traktor, then you want others to use the product so it can continue to grow.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by djmarcellorc View Post
    I got to map VCI-300. Totally mapped, with lit LEDs and everything working perfectly
    How did you get the LEDs working?

Do you have a MAC? or Windows? Which exact Traktor Pro version?

I'm working on a VCI-300 TSI aswell, and I'm curious about the LED stuff since for me the sound from traktor starts to crackle and stutter, and the audio starts to go slower and slower after flashing more than 4 or 5 LEDs in the level meters.. adding all the LEDs makes traktor play audio VERY slowly..

Please share your experiences! Thanks!

Hi, do you have map leds of Vestax correct? They work like flashing... no progressive... i used a Traktor Pro 1.2.4 with MAC Leopard. DONT USE OTHER VERSIONS OF TRAKTOR PRO... THE 1,2,4 IS BETTTER AN WORKS PERFECTLY ! With vestax or Cdj 400. When iwas set the leds to flashing i didnt hear any crakles... but TODAY i will play with Vestax for the first time... And i will post a feedback here... REMEMBER to map the Leds its necessary to do a pair with the crossfader... use the term OUT... when you mapping... do you know what im talking? Sorry about my english... Im a brazilian, and i studied english whwn i was 15 years old... now im 45... rsss

Tech Wizard

Hi, do you have map leds of Vestax correct? They work like flashing... no progressive... i used a Traktor Pro 1.2.4 with MAC Leopard. DONT USE OTHER VERSIONS OF TRAKTOR PRO... THE 1,2,4 IS BETTTER AN WORKS PERFECTLY ! With vestax or Cdj 400. When iwas set the leds to flashing i didnt hear any crakles... but TODAY i will play with Vestax for the first time... And i will post a feedback here...
    Good luck for your gig!

Yeah, I mapped all the 24 LEDs as Master Level meters. They work, but Traktor is not usable - sound is very slow and distorted, with a lot of cracks.

This might be Windows specific issue since you haven't seen it on the MAC. Did you map all the 24 LEDs?

REMEMBER to map the Leds its necessary to do a pair with the crossfader... use the term OUT... when you mapping... do you know what im talking? Sorry about my english... Im a brazilian, and i studied english whwn i was 15 years old... now im 45... rsss
    Sorry I'm not sure if I understood.. can you explain more?

For example.... when you program cone botton to do effect.. for example...oh... you open the general table... found... effects... and press ok... press LEARN... and press the borron on VESTAX,,, ready... its work... ok? Now, its necessecary iluminate this button... you will do this... open the map of LEDs... see the code of led you will blink... OK... for example... LED C6(green) or F#5(red) (both act deck B effects... see map....) if you want light green set C6...Ok... Now... you will open general table... same steps... find EFFECTS, button 2.. and open the table of LEDs and find C6... OK... ready... whwn you press this effect the button will be light GREEN !!! EXCUSE ME FOR MY ENGLISH... I TRY TO HELP ANYONE... Today ill rec a video with my VESTAX VCI-300 with Traktor PRO 1.2.4 and post on YOU TUBE and post here the adress...

REMEMBER SET ------------ OUT ------------ not in... to light LEDs... First step map the botton IN.... second step map OUT to light the LED(choose the collor you want...) After map all vestax... i mapped many leds to blink with the music... you will see on my video..

Tech Wizard

Yep, I have for example Master Volume Level (MIDI OUT) mapped to 24 LEDs on VCI-300. It works but audio output from Traktor becomes VERY SLOW and distorted and full of cracks.. not normal. When I disable the LEDs everything works again!

But thanks for your replies. Looking forward to your youtube video!

I didnt make a video... because i had Dj work at the weekwnd... but i will post... i promess.

The videos... VESTAX VCI-300 with TRAKTOR PRO:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smWU5cnl7GI ----- PART 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smWU5cnl7GI ----- PART 2
    Dj Marcello RC.

The videos... VESTAX VCI-300 with TRAKTOR PRO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyD0nSxenkA ----------- Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smWU5cnl7GI ----------- Part 2

Dj Marcello RC.
    Last edited by djmarcellorc; 08-15-2010 at 07:31 PM. Reason: error...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast