VCI-300 Traktor1.2 [w/ SHIFT map photo-graphed] - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I got to map VCI-300. Totally mapped, with lit LEDs and everything working perfectly, until JOG is perfect.
    Ill post a video on you tube.
    I worked hard for 03 days to map VCI-300
    I still placed all the LEDS for us to blink as to M-AUDIO
    The maping is possible and the one that I did is for personal use.
    I can affirm that VESTAX with TRAKTOR is the best choice than a Dj can do.

Smile VCI-300 with Traktor PRO 1.24 + MAC !!!

I got to map VCI-300. Totally mapped, with lit LEDs and everything working perfectly, until JOG is perfect.
    Ill post a video on you tube.
    I worked hard for 03 days to map VCI-300
    I still placed all the LEDS for us to blink as to M-AUDIO
    The maping is possible and the one that I did is for personal use.
    I can affirm that VESTAX with TRAKTOR is the best choice than a Dj can do.

can u plz post the TSI mapping... also a screen pic of the audio settings to be used would be very helpful
    MBP 13", VCI 300, Itch 2.2, TSP 1.2.4, VCI 400 EGE, TSP 2.6, HD 25

Unhappily I won't be able to send. Its only for my use. I will place a video on youtube with the operation. Excuse me... Thanks !!!

Awwwww ... copyrighted mappings now, djmarcellorc? Passing your entire song collection to another DJ will not make them a better DJ and I dare say mappings will cause even less of an influence so why not share?

ps. Not trying to use the Jedi mind trick on you since I don't own and am not in the process of owning a VCI-300.
    Know thy music ...

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

The guy spent three days mapping his controller, while you and I might share that mapping with the world, I can understand not wanting to. Post the video and let others see what's possible and that will put them on the track of figuring it out for themselves.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Guru

not sure why its such a big deal not to share a mapping. I think its kind of a dick move to be honest. If you don't want to share it ---- why come on here and post with 1000 happy faces about how great your mapping is.

I posted a mapping for the 300 thats pretty effective and all the LED's work and so do the jog wheels. Grant it, it could be expanded on - but that was the point to let others tweek it as needed.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Tech Mentor

djmarcellorc to be honest this is not the kind of forum for people to say they have done something then gloat and keep it private, maybe this is not the place for you?

Maybe just put your video on youtube and stay there?3 posts and one of them saying your not sharing it?This might sound harsh but "Jog On Son"
    MBP i7. Denon MC4000. Traktor Scratch A6. DDJ SX Serato DJ.

Guys try to understand me... I did'nt post for personal promotion... I post only to say... ITS POSSIBLE TO MAPPING the VCI-300. I have interesting to show this video for all, but my principal intention is show all Djs ITS POSSIBLE ! Sorry about my english... Im a brazilian. Did you saw the video with italian Dj with Vestax? He said ITS NOT POSSIBLE TO DO A MAPPING WITH PITCH BAND ON JOG.... i think... why?? And i tryed so hard to dis this... When i did, i thought... yeah its possible... go ahead... map the rest.... try try.... and i did.... Sorry guys, I want to show my work first to NATIVE and VESTAX...
    And... i dont test my Vestax at the club anyway.... on saturday i think it'll be possible... And i''ll post here my impression...

Guys try to understand me... I did'nt post for personal promotion... I post only to say... ITS POSSIBLE TO MAPPING the VCI-300. I have interesting to show this video for all, but my principal intention is show all Djs ITS POSSIBLE ! Sorry about my english... Im a brazilian. Did you saw the video with italian Dj with Vestax? He said ITS NOT POSSIBLE TO DO A MAPPING WITH PITCH BAND ON JOG.... i think... why?? And i tryed so hard to dis this... When i did, i thought... yeah its possible... go ahead... map the rest.... try try.... and i did.... Sorry guys, I want to show my work first to NATIVE and VESTAX...
    And... i dont test my Vestax at the club anyway.... on saturday i think it'll be possible... And i''ll post here my impression...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast