VCI-100 ... few "issues" please help real quick.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation VCI-100 ... few "issues" please help real quick.

As the subject says, I'm looking for a bit of help. I just got my VCI-100SE and most seems to be working. Few issues tho.

Firstly there are no volume faders showing on the mixer and it's not allowing me to control the volume with faders. Crossfader also does nothing.

Secondly, and biggest issue... my Deck A sounds hollow!! Like it sounds like it's playing in a cave with flange on. I've checked so much with no clue why it sounds like that. I load the exact same song in each table, and cue back n forth noticing the difference extremely!

Lastly (probably a noob question) how do I assign which deck I want to turn FX on? I see the knobs moving everything, and I can make them work if I physically click the "1" or "2" on each deck with the mouse. **EDIT** Sorted!! Hold the Route FX button and use A,B,C,D to assign. Hit Control FX button to assign fx 2 to A,B,C,D

Please if anyone could shoot me some help??

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Ellissentials; 03-24-2010 at 09:01 AM.

did you click the big import button when importing the tsi or did you only import teh controller settings? and make sure you do it twice

EDIT: Oh, and make sure you're using Traktor PRO 1.24

Reloaded the tsi and it seems to have made things worse, and yes I'm using 1.24

what version of traktor? also, go into your controller settings, and delete teh VCI if its there, then click teh large import button at the bottom of teh screen. That should fix your issues.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Digital Demon View Post
    what version of traktor? also, go into your controller settings, and delete teh VCI if its there, then click teh large import button at the bottom of teh screen. That should fix your issues.

Did this and it did not fix my issues. I actually have a new issue now... when i hit the "Route FX" button I hear a "ding" sound from Traktor that screws my sounds up... makes it pop etc the moment of "ding"ing. Sounds like a piano?

and yes, it's version 1.24
    Last edited by Ellissentials; 03-24-2010 at 09:45 AM.

Tech Guru

reimport the tsi just in case.

I always press every button and move every knob and slider before I play any music. This usually makes sure i don't get a pop or wierd noise.

I've reimported it three times...

if I set mixing mode to internal I get control over the faders and my hollow sound is gone.

I also just had my vci lock up on me after about 15 mins playing with it...

How can I regret buying something in the first 3 hours of using it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

you should be running with internal mixing, all the settings are already set up for you on import, I would re download as well.

I am running with internal mixing.

How do I get rid of this "piano" note that plays when I hit the Route FX button?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast