VCI-100 SE 3_1 mapping (updated) - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith View Post
    found a bug :
    when pressing the sync button to on the LED turns blue, however the LED toggles to off when pressing shift+sync in order to enable key lock. so the LED state can be on or off regardless of the sync/key lock setting.
    issue seems to be fixed for deck B/D in 3.1.2, but its still not working on deck A/C. i also noticed that the button state does not update itself when switching between A/C or B/D.
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

Tech Student

Thumbs up

Wow this is such a huge improvement to the version before!! :eek:
    I bought my VCI SE a couple of days before the post about version 3.0 was published and send them my order number immediatly to get the new mapping on the house. Can't wait to play with it! Unfortunately i have to wait longer cause germany is some miles away...

Quote Originally Posted by remax View Post
    Wow this is such a huge improvement to the version before!! :eek:
    I bought my VCI SE a couple of days before the post about version 3.0 was published and send them my order number immediatly to get the new mapping on the house. Can't wait to play with it! Unfortunately i have to wait longer cause germany is some miles away...
    Only a couple miles... 3.0 is GREAT!
    papachilla...| UB Macbook Pro | NI Kontrol S4 | NI Kontrol X1 | AKAI MPD32 | AKAI LPK25 | KRK ROKIT5-2

Tech Convert

Has anyone noticed that when you use the rute fx button along with the "B" button, it not only does what it's supposed to do (i.e. toggling between fx being assigned or not on deck B) but it also turns the fx on or off? (it only does this on fx bank 2)

Also the jog wheels not working properly is really frustraiting, anyone know how to sort this?

Appart from the above points, I'm really getting into the new mapping and loving it.

pressing either the fx type or route fx buttons serious effects the performance. Visually it slows down and affects the sound. Any ideas EAN?

Thanks

Can this TSI only be used with certain versions of Traktor? I'm using 1.21 and after importing the TSI I dont have any functionality with my VCI 100SE.

thanks
    http://mixcloud.com/audioaerosol
    Black MacBook 2.4ghz 750gb HD, 8gb RAM
    XDJ Aero & Rekordbox

Hey Audio Aerosol,

"Problems loading this file?
    This mapping was created with Traktor version 1.24. If you are having trouble opening the TSI, chances are you are using an older version. Please update your software and you should not have any issues. 1.24 is stable and has some cool new features we use in the mapping."

Hope this helps

Thought as much. i'm always pretty reluctant to upgrade Traktor especially when the version I am running is solid.

Cheers anyway though Fusion
    XDJ Aero & Rekordbox

Sync light on deck A doesn't correspond with that on Tracktor. B seems to work fine. Will try and locate the issue.

Moving Jog wheel whilst holding Echo doesn't do anything. however pushing it activates Feedback. Is this right?

The route FX button which used to be Advanced causes LEDs to blink but nothing else??

Is there a way of re-setting the Slice and echo settings without re-loading the TSI?
    XDJ Aero & Rekordbox

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast