Novation Zero Remote SL and TSP 1.2
    Tech Mentor

Question Novation Zero Remote SL and TSP 1.2

I am having issues with the editor program. When the buttons are in normal mode as set in the editor for some reason the midi signal doesn't go through. I have to put them in different modes like toggle.

The frustrating bit is that I can't put the drumpads to be hotques because of this. Any fix would be amazing. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveBass View Post
    I am having issues with the editor program. When the buttons are in normal mode as set in the editor for some reason the midi signal doesn't go through. I have to put them in different modes like toggle.

The frustrating bit is that I can't put the drumpads to be hotques because of this. Any fix would be amazing. Thank you.
    I wonder if you need to change the values in normal mode. I use 127,0,127 in normal mode. Try those values in the editor.

Question: Have you been able to get paging to work. Example, 2 pages loaded (with template settings size 2, template 1/2) in consecutive templates and being able to page between?

I haven't found a way to get the drum pads to work consistently for hot cues. Real bummer. I tried as both a CC and drum note, too. If anyone else knows how to do so, I'd love to hear about it, too.

Tech Mentor

Set the buttons from normal to instance or somehitng like that. Momentary maybe. Worked for me!